Di2 with discs?

2»

Comments

• spasypaddy
    spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
    spasypaddy wrote:
    i have two bikes with di2, each with a different standard

That's the great thing about standards. There are so many to choose from.... :?
    its not terrible, the TT bike has the old version but wont get a huge amount of miles in it unlike my CAAD which is running ultegra so the newer cabling so if parts wear out/need replacing its not the end of the world
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,557
    The road bike disc brake thing is gathering a bit of pace now - can only be good news. Think I will wait until it filters down more and the prices come down though as I've had a flat barred road bike with hydraulic disc brakes for the last 4 years so it's not all new :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    The road bike disc brake thing is gathering a bit of pace now - can only be good news. Think I will wait until it filters down more and the prices come down though as I've had a hybrid with hydraulic disc brakes for the last 4 years so it's not all new :wink:

FTFY
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,557
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    I'm jealous because I've got sh1t brakes

FTFY :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]