Rate the avatar and signature above you

13»

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    7/10 I'd say, both cricket related.

That's a comment by Tony Greig isn't it and the retort from Bill Lawry :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,404
    arran77 wrote:

1/10. Clearly looking for approval of new avatar. Looks more like headphones than blinkers :wink:

7/10. Pretty decent sig
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

1/10. Clearly looking for approval of new avatar. Looks more like headphones than blinkers :wink:

7/10. Pretty decent sig

There you go, that any better for you, I'm just trying to stay out of trouble in BB by resurrecting old threads :lol:

6/10 for super sean avatar.
    4/10 for sig, man who catch fly with chopsticks should not have chopsticks down there in the first place, they're for eating with :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,688
    Avatar -7/10. I swear I have the same pair.

Quote 3/10. Been done too often.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921

Quote 3/10. Been done too often.

Don't get swearing! :lol:
  • arran77

:lol: :P

seanoconn