Team Sky - 4 Brits take on the Tour.

13»

Comments

• mike6
    mike6 Posts: 1,199
    Who cares? As long as a Sky rider prevents Contador or any of the other ex dopers winning it will be job done.
  • woody1545
    woody1545 Posts: 322
    Nevermind the ex dopers, I want sky to win so they refund the cost of the shed load of Gatorade I just ordered.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    woody1545 wrote:
    Nevermind the ex dopers, I want sky to win so they refund the cost of the shed load of Gatorade I just ordered.

As good a reason as any.

You know they don't actually use the Gatorade products, right?
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    woody1545 wrote:

Quality reason to support. Self-interest is always the best interest. :)
  • Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Every time somebody starts a thread about Sky, a kitten dies.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    mike6 wrote:
    Who cares? As long as a Sky rider prevents Contador or any of the other ex dopers winning it will be job done.

I want contador to win so an ex doper isnt beaten by dopers yet to be busted. Also hes more stylish by a factor of ten.
  • jamie1012
    jamie1012 Posts: 171
    mike6 wrote:

I want contador to win so an ex doper isnt beaten by dopers yet to be busted. Also hes more stylish by a factor of ten.
    If Contador wins, do you really think he'll be winning as an ex-doper? :)
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    jamie1012 wrote:
    mike6 wrote:

If Contador wins, do you really think he'll be winning as an ex-doper? :)

Ex-cons commiting crimes are still ex cons...till they get convicted.
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,788
    mike6 wrote:

If this is a serious post, its mental.
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    inseine wrote:
    mike6 wrote:

Do you find it mad, or just maddening?
    It's as sane as a lot of the humour stuff being posted at the moment.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    inseine wrote:
    mike6 wrote:

inseine meet Vino's Ghost...

(the name should give you a clue as to his opinion on doping...)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,242
    inseine wrote:
    mike6 wrote:

Do you find it mad, or just maddening?
    It's as sane as a lot of the humour stuff being posted at the moment.
    It's also not a particularly unreasonable stance to take if you believe Sky are doping and that Contador is no longer doing so. And it is probably only in a Brit-centric forum such as this that such an opinion would be ridiculed. The impression I get is that Sky are viewed with a great deal of suspicion by a large number of non-British cycling fans.
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,788
    If I found out that all pros were doping I wouldn't be totally shocked. Assuming Contador is clean just because he's been busted is what I find ridiculous.
  • woody1545
    woody1545 Posts: 322
    iainf72 wrote:
    woody1545 wrote:

As good a reason as any.

You know they don't actually use the Gatorade products, right?

Yep, so I'm told. I'm happy to go along with the deception, for free stuff!
  • mike6
    mike6 Posts: 1,199
    mike6 wrote:

Stylish? What, you mean he wears Paul Smith clothes?