Velogames - Tour de France

13»

Comments

• morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    I carefully assembled a team that would deliver me points across the board.

A mate immediately accused me of having all my oeufs in 3 baskets. I completely dismantled his criticism with carefully constructed reasoning....

The outcome, he was right! Cav, Sagan and Froome are my only notable successes. Peraud was chipping in OK but I'm not expecting to slide gradually down the rankings from upper mid table to lower mid table obscurity.

Tommy V anf Pinot were my two non-scorers. Pinot I can excuse but TV deserves the hairdryer treatment. He just doesn't seem to have prepared at all.
  • Turfle
    Turfle Posts: 3,762
    Like Cadel Evans I'm looking dangerous hanging around the outskirts of the top 10.
  • shazzz
    shazzz Posts: 1,077
    morstar wrote:
    Tommy V anf Pinot were my two non-scorers. Pinot I can excuse but TV deserves the hairdryer treatment. He just doesn't seem to have prepared at all.

Same here. Very disappointed with both. Must try harder.
    As for TJvG....
  • kleinstroker
    kleinstroker Posts: 2,133
    Blew this one completely! Definitely overthought it, lots of big names but no big performances.
  • LutherB
    LutherB Posts: 544
    shazzz wrote:
    I'm about 30th - cant be bothererd to count that high on the screen. ...

Hover the cursor over your team shirt & your place will show
  • Squaggles
    Squaggles Posts: 875
    I have no idea why I put French riders in my team
    The UCI are Clowns and Fools
  • Walter White
    Walter White Posts: 238
    I have somehow been in 3rd for all of the last week, just dropped to 4th today (Le-Tourtoise)

After the first few stages i really didn't rate my team, still don't but its done ok, not having Kwaikowski was quite a glaring mistake, could well of won it with him in there.
  • Gooner69
    Gooner69 Posts: 97
    I have quietly snuck into the sixth position, mainly on the back of Rui Costa:)
  • ad_snow
    ad_snow Posts: 469
    Checked mine for the first time today... Sagan, Cav, Porte & Quintana doing me proud - Martin, Rogers and even Flecha chipping in with some points. Stannard has been a bit of a let down and as for Pinot... sigh. 26th in the table though, could be worse :)
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Pinot, nil point...

Rubbish.

Mind you 24th so far isn't too bad. Not quite as good as my podium finish in the Giro.
  • rollemynot
    rollemynot Posts: 436
    After a great start, I have suffered from the Pinot and Tommy V curse and lost Kiryenka early doors.

Team car currently an Audi 50....... AKA Polo
  • Gooner69
    Gooner69 Posts: 97
    I`ve actually got Pinot as well:( I guess half the teams would tho. The Blackest Rats are coming good for the end:)