13»

Comments

• adamfo
    adamfo Posts: 763
    Can't see anything wrong myself....

Riding_Breeches_TR-10_Full_Seat_Breech.jpg
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    Interesting.. Yet another, saying you shouldn't ride a horse you cant control, its a wild animal, if it wants to bolt it will, regardless of who is on it, same applies to any pet/child/bike/car/motorbike..

Really? I've ridden a lot of motorcycles over the last twenty years or so, and I'm pretty sure they only bolt if you twist that thing on the right handlebar, rather than just because they feel like it.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    Interesting.. Yet another, saying you shouldn't ride a horse you cant control, its a wild animal, if it wants to bolt it will, regardless of who is on it, same applies to any pet/child/bike/car/motorbike..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Interesting.. if it wants to bolt it will, regardless of who is on it, same applies to any pet/child/bike/car/motorbike..
    Interesting. You ride children and pets?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Well Gary Glitter does the kids bit......
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Woodmonkey
    Woodmonkey Posts: 412
    I wasn't calling you a sex offender, I was calling the op one(who i'm sure would take it in the light hearted way it was intended!)
    I am now though,
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -cars.html
    Is this you sex offender?
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo