The most off topic thread ever?

Yellow Peril
Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
edited May 2013 in The cake stop
The current sentencing of cop killers thread is now a debate on how big a tw4ts Americans are. This seems some way from the original topic but is it the most off topic thread ever? Are there any other candidates past or present?
@JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition

Comments

• oh my dear old thing, is that a number 52 bus on Harleyford Road, and look at that rather magnificent pigeion bedecked in the colrs of the all england club.
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    Do you two just want to get into a bum fight? Handbags at the ready.......
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Getting back OT......

topic.jpg

:lol:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,412
    edited May 2013
    I popped into Waitrose after work yesterday and no word of a lie, a woman at the till opposite me, p.issed all over the floor! She didn't blink an eye, just stepped out of the puddle, collected her shopping and walked out. She was in her 40's I guess and looked perfectly sane. Some poor sod came along with a bucket and had to mop it up.

I expect this sort of thing in Lidl's and Asda but not Waitrose! What's the world coming to!?

Actually that sounds like a playing mantis thread :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • daviesee
    Sainsburys went down market when they got that Oliver geezer.

Waitrose surely? :wink:
  • seanoconn
    Whatever you want baby :lol:
  • fack off!! just cos i dont like benefit people getting something for nothing doesnt mean i can afford to shop in waitrose. aldi does a good range of continental meats actually, and lidl has some decent offers especially when doing promotions on french food.

actually i just been to waitrose to get my daily lunchtime diet orangina and spring water.
  • Yellow Peril
    fack off!! just cos i dont like benefit people getting something for nothing doesnt mean i can afford to shop in waitrose. aldi does a good range of continental meats actually, and lidl has some decent offers especially when doing promotions on french food.

actually i just been to waitrose to get my daily lunchtime diet orangina and spring water.

With that as your daily lunchtime diet do you find you p1ss out of your Harris quite a lot? and have you ever had such an attack in a major chain supermarket?
    @JaunePeril

• even the best of us have little accidents
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Then there was Freddy from Freiburg, but he didn't have a good time so he went home after getting off his leash and jumping on the Eurostar. However, 'Tarquines' the poodle from the wilds of the Massif central never bit anybody despite his constant protestations that he wasn't getting pate au fois gras for breakfast.
    I think the repatriation of dogs to different cultures can sometimes work.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Not sure I agree with you there. It's very easy to accidentally use a ton of heap on occasion if you don't keep one eye on the potential contents of the current autorelease pool.
    Mangeur
  • Yellow Peril
    I was at college with a guy called Graham Heap. He came from Rochdale I think
    @JaunePeril

• pinno
    The problem with space travel is that we have not got the technology to go any real distance fast. In Scotland, we are investing our money on new sticks and drums for town councils as well as shag pile rugs for the caves in which the meetings take place instead of spending money on worthless space travel.
  • Do you not think that's a bit offensive to the Indian Embassy?

We know their coffee machine is an affront to social morality, but are we really suggesting that high fat is has greater long term robustness than a six week course on the works and utensils of Maya Angelou?
    Mangeur
  • Yes, but it is yet to be proven that the dangerous wild animal act of 1976 led tp all those big cat sightings, it may just have been cases of mistaken identity.

i mean i think someone would notice all those panthers wandering around and not just ex cockneys in a st osyph caravan site.
  • daviesee
    Yesterday I was on my way to class, when a black cat fell from the sky. I didn't really know what that nonsense was about so I asked him if I could step around him because he was bad luck, but he simply meowed and then disappeared. I was a bit worried that maybe he'd teleported to Afghanistan or somewhere equally dangerous, but a wizard came and assured me that it was alright. I threw my Zune at him because I was 78% sure he was lying. The wizard roared at me and sentenced my mother to thirty five years of chain smoking. I was sad.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Looks breezy in Oklahoma.
  • daviesee wrote:
    I threw my Zune at him because I was 78% sure he was lying.
    But sticking NSUserNotificationAlertStyle with a value of 'alert' (or, for that matter, 'alerts') doesn't display the action buttons. This is a right sod as it's gonna be really clunky without this, and I'd rather use the OS's alert mechanism than bosh something myself.
    Mangeur
  • daviesee
    daviesee wrote:
    I threw my Zune at him because I was 78% sure he was lying.
    But sticking NSUserNotificationAlertStyle with a value of 'alert' (or, for that matter, 'alerts') doesn't display the action buttons. This is a right sod as it's gonna be really clunky without this, and I'd rather use the OS's alert mechanism than bosh something myself.
    It is all about having a choice.
  • pinno
    Practice of the Aristotelian mean would have a positive, significant effect on the worlds' institutional environments.
  • ^^^

Obvious troll is obvious.

You might claim to polish it, but we all know your horse was doped before the 15:20 at Lingfield. All weather course, my foot. It's more like a big toroidal ashtray, sucking the life out of east Surrey. If it wasn't for you and your like, Gatwick would have more runways and Brazil would never have had to know the meaning of the word "spoon", let alone suffer the unnecessary shavings they've suffered as a result.

So stick it back where it belongs. With the purple things. In Kent.

Okay?
    Mangeur
  • Yellow Peril
    RideOnTime wrote:

Your minimalism is a gift :lol:
    @JaunePeril

• seanoconn
    RideOnTime wrote:

Your minimalism is a gift :lol:
    Yeah if you call 3mph breezy FFS!

Everyone knows breezy is between 15-25 mph!
  • seanoconn
    Practice of the Aristotelian mean would have a positive, significant effect on the worlds' institutional environments.
    smiley-signs080.gif
  • RideOnTime
    Norway.
  • Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    The people of Oklahoma City appear to have been struck by three major tornadoes in roughly the same place in the space of fifteen years. It must be a great place to live if that doesn't put them off
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er
  • RideOnTime
    Giraffoto wrote:
    The people of Oklahoma City appear to have been struck by three major tornadoes in roughly the same place in the space of fifteen years. It must be a great place to live if that doesn't put them off

When you were at school we're you told living in Oklahoma City = Clever. NO!
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    I can't stand that chef Nigel Slater.
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    The 'Walkie Talkie' building that's going up in London is pretty ugly, isn't it? How did that bulging monster get planning permission?
  • I'm pretty sure it was in a picture of Wendy Craig that appeared in The Sun. The brown carpet it gave it away. Anyway, what's 3 down? 6 letters, first letter 'Z', last letter 'a'.
    Mangeur