Biscuits - now with poll (updated)

2»

Comments

• rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    It appears that i have made a massive ommison.

Ginger Biscuits now added.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • DrLex
    DrLex Posts: 2,142
    rubertoe wrote:
    It appears that i have made a massive ommison.

Ginger Biscuits now added.

More an om-nom-nom-mission?
  • popularname
    popularname Posts: 173
    So, how many time are we allowed to vote.... :twisted:

I'm getting way too interested in this topic. no wonder my AVS has plummeted...
    Hi,
    Hmm, no-ones mentioned Choco Leibniz...? Perhaps, as even they admit, more chocolate than biscuit but where's the harm in that? Oh yes, and then there's Boasters....

Failing those, you'll generally find me in the Plain Chocolate Digestive camp...

Cheers,
    W.
  • Hoopdriver
    Hoopdriver Posts: 2,023
    Hi,
    Hmm, no-ones mentioned Choco Leibniz...? Perhaps, as even they admit, more chocolate than biscuit but where's the harm in that? Oh yes, and then there's Boasters....

Failing those, you'll generally find me in the Plain Chocolate Digestive camp...

Cheers,
    W.
    Yeah, Leibnitz are good...
  • drays
    drays Posts: 119
    Fox's Crunch Creams

#dribble#
    2014 Planet X Pro Carbon
    2012 Boardman Hybrid Comp
    2010 Boardman Pro Hardtail
    c1994 Raleigh Outland MTB
  • You lot have a sweet tooth. Me, I'd rather have an oat biscuit or a cracker with some good cheese and a big red :wink:
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • Paulie W
    Paulie W Posts: 1,492
    How does custard cream end up in other??!! It was voted Britain's favourite biscuit not so long ago! On a technical point those of you wheeling out Chocolate Olivers and the like are outside the spirit of the discussion - any 'pack' of biscuits that sets you back much more than £1.50 simply shouldn't be allowed in the game!
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    dark chocolate digestives or hob-nobs; have stopped buying the latter, as they go in one sitting, whereas the digestives will last the day.
  • MichaelW
    MichaelW Posts: 2,164
    Agent57 wrote:
    * None of the above.

Unless you count "other". So...

Bourbon.

The custard cream's more exciting cousin.
  • kieranb
    kieranb Posts: 1,674
    Hoopdriver wrote:
    Hi,

Cheers,
    W.

Yea, dark choc Leiniz are the best, must be laced with some addictive substance. but then don't they fall under the above category of dark chocolate? Hate the milk choc ones.
  • Hoopdriver
    Hoopdriver Posts: 2,023
    kieranb wrote:
    Hoopdriver wrote:
    Hi,

Cheers,
    W.

Yea, dark choc Leiniz are the best, must be laced with some addictive substance. but then don't they fall under the above category of dark chocolate? Hate the milk choc ones.
    They probably should fall under the category of dark chocolate. Possibly not even in the category of biscuit. I am ambidextrous with Leibnitz. Will snaffle either milk or Dark chocolate ones, although I prefer the dark.
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    Leibntz can be either dark or milk.

The choice is yours
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    odd what happened to your poll it had a couple of no votes last time I looked
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • menthel
    menthel Posts: 2,484
    Chocolate moo cow biscuits. Oh yeah.
    RIP commute...
    Sometimes seen bimbling around on a purple Fratello Disc or black and red Aprire Vincenza.
  • vermin
    vermin Posts: 1,739
    I don't do biscuits much on the whole, but my inner child is a sucker for a BN.
  • cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    vermin wrote:
    I don't do biscuits much on the whole, but my inner child is a sucker for a BN.

"BN?"
    "BN."

Do dooo- de do do
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?