Eurosport Player - Any Good?

2»

Comments

• Dicky1986
    Dicky1986 Posts: 4
    carrock wrote:
    Scheduling is appalling. Waiting for giro highlights scheduled for 930 pm start and there are 2 silly cows playing tennis.

Ha! I like that, been flitting between dodgy streams of British Eurosport and BE2 here in France and always seem to wind up with 'Big Break' from the Crucible or grunters playing tennis. I do quite like that Wawrinka. She has a solid rustic beauty. Funnily enough, during the coverage of stage 5, Sean Kelly did say, and I quote, "This isn't tennis". Jaysus, Kelly! Compared to Backstedt, he is so laconic. Also his mastery of the English language is nowhere near as hot as Backstedt but he remains strangely entertaining and insightful. Declan Quigley is fecking irritating though.
  • carrock
    carrock Posts: 1,103
    new version of ipad app is utter garbage and now doesn't work when plugged into the TV

arses.
  • Birillo
    Birillo Posts: 417
    Eurosport Player app worked fine yesterday. My monthly subscription was automatically renewed last night, and I saw the new format in all its glory today. The most noticeable innovation is that the image no longer fills the TV screen. It's about half size. Any one else experienced this?