MissCMC and Waylander (aka Wednesday) Thread...

Comments

• Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Struggling now,

Been in the office since 7.20 because i couldn't sleep, not i could sleep and can't.. wait till i get home penny bet.. i can't sleep. very frustrating wish is still did Wu Shu, least i could turn up and beat the shite out of some low graded monkeys.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Jeez even I don't get to the office that early! I suffer with insomnia on and off so I know it's absolute hell not being able to sleep and then feeling dreadful part way through the day. Does mean that I get loads done though as I end up working on stuff in the night. Go on another bike ride tonight and wear yourself out.

Or just go beat someone up anyway if it makes you feel better?

Buy a rocking chair?
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    Hmm gear is all in the wash, could ride in the wet stuff i guess... But i prob wait till tomorrow to ride little blast round the local keep trying to get fit again.

I don't train Wu Shu anymore so no chance to hand out a bit of a kickin with out prosecution for GBH.
  • MissCMC
    Buy more? I'm constantly buying gym kit at the moment. I've got a run and row planned for tomorrow. Week after though is back at home for the weekend so nipping off to ride round the Fod a couple of times with my little bro.

It'll be fine - you are in Newport. Giving someone a kicking is totally acceptable behaviour.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    i start work at 7am in Bristol every morning you lightweight ;)

oh and frank turner kicks ass btw :D
  • Thewaylander
    Yeh my office hours didnt start till 8.30 so fool on me.

I am building up the collection, but ripped holes in my spare shorts recently, so need to get round to ordering some more. no one wants to see my arse hanging out.
  • MissCMC
    I don't start until 9 and am always late getting here anyway.

I'm starving. Contemplating going to the chip shop over the road...
  • Thewaylander
    Do it chips are the answer..

After my curries, or pretty much anything i've cooked because i'm alright at that. though still rammed full after the meatball pasta back thing we had for lunch.
  • MissCMC
    You can cook? I am currently in fridge raiding and reheating mode as I cannot be bothered to cook when I get home. Chips aren't the answer when you are trying to diet healthily and train.

Do like making cakes though - hence I'm making the deserts and cakes for bridezillas wedding. Might make one tomorrow actually.
  • Thewaylander
    LOL to a reasonable standard yes.

Trade main courses for baked goods
  • WILL THIS WORK DAY EVER END!

Bike is on the car, trail centre is 5 minutes up the road but I'm just stuck hear, surrounded by biffs creating a flustercuck.
  • MissCMC
    Deal if you want. I dislike doing the washing up though so cakes are a rare occurrence at the moment.
  • Thewaylander
    WILL THIS WORK DAY EVER END!

Simply no.

do you like spicy food? not all food is spicy but i do like a good wadge of warmth in my meals i admit.
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    In since 7. This day is fucking killing me to the point where a bike ride seems like a bridge too far. I might just spark out on the sofa when I get in. Spicy is good. Freezer is the single best thing you can own as a single person - make a big load of something, bang it in the freezer and you have delicious food within ten minutes of crawling in from a bike ride.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • Thewaylander
    Yarp it's the way i work, i got a couple of portions of a nice spanish Paprika beef and Chorizo stew in there currently.
  • MissCMC
    This sounds good. Spicy suits me fine. I'm currently too lazy or not at home on weekends enough to make a big dinner and then freeze it. Currently living on cheese on toast. I'm the epitome of healthy living me. Even after shopping on Monday I still can't be bothered to cook.

I hate signing post.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,962
    Is this Internet Dating Live?

SOMEBODY CALL BBC3!!!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Thewaylander
    I let CMC kill ya she sounds like she needs violence today.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    haha who changed the thread title? brilliant
  • MissCMC
    OMG you lot are sooooo funny! I'm glad to have achieved such fame in such a short space of time. :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,038
    MissCMC wrote:
    OMG you lot are sooooo funny! I'm glad to have achieved such fame in such a short space of time. :lol:
    The 2 main criteria for fame in the CC are:
    1. being female
    2. posting in the CC
    Being single helps as well.
    Although Foxc might be taking a contract out on you, as you seem to have replaced her as forum centre of male attention :wink:

Afternoon Gimboids,

Car now fixed and in the end it was only a fubarr'd battery rather than a new alternator that was needed so have saved some dosh thanks to Mr AA man. Not a bad day working from home, though I'm not finished yet...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    Genius thread title change. Bailed on bike ride in the end. Just could not be arsed after the day I've had in work.
    Slog through to the end of the week and hope that sorting the bike out on saturday motivates me to get back into riding 'properly'.

Waylander : Got a recipe for that beef thing? I have a serious thing for chorizo. In fact, if I could be arsed it'd probably chicken, chorizo bake thing tonight, but fuckit - lamb rogan etc etc
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • welshkev
    Brilliant ha ha :lol:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Evening scuttlers.

Just so you all know I rock a slim leg jean/ desert boot combo, although kev, ive not seen commandos in jeans.

On train home now muddy and happy, 28 miles done, 2k of metres climbing and in 5 hours including getting lost and still more in the legs, just not a great pace more.

Oh and by the way your ar5e hanging out was very motivational;)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    Gazlar wrote:
    Evening scuttlers.

I hope you're not talking about me there :shock:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Evening scuttlers.

I hope you're not talking about me there :shock:

Nooo. With you i was watching what appeared to be a reinactment of lady and the tramp.....two cute little furballs with a short thin noodle like length hanging between them ;)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    bg13 wrote:
    Morning twunts!

Sat in a turkish military departure lounge en route to see the carnage left by sheepsteeth! Got six hours notice which i thought was nice!

Dunno how long i'm gonna be there for but hope its long enough for a medal as i like a bit of shiny shiny!

Anyone know the turkish for "bring me bacons!"

Laters.

Turkish for that: "Gettir bana baconlari" Happen to speak Turkish since im from Cyprus :) Even though i speak it like a primary school kid.

Turkish people tend to be muslims so i dont think youll be getting any bacon from them :wink: Ask for a doner instead :lol:
  • welshkev
    bg13 wrote:
    Morning twunts!

Sat in a turkish military departure lounge en route to see the carnage left by sheepsteeth! Got six hours notice which i thought was nice!

Dunno how long i'm gonna be there for but hope its long enough for a medal as i like a bit of shiny shiny!

Anyone know the turkish for "bring me bacons!"

Laters.

Turkish for that: "Gettir bana baconlari" Happen to speak Turkish since im from Cyprus :) Even though i speak it like a primary school kid.

l:

I thought you were a primary school kid :?

And gaz. I didn't realise you were there that night :lol:
  • MissCMC
    He's a stalker! And clearly it's not just females he stalks...
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    Im in my last year of Secondary...year 11. :wink:

I wouldn't be surprised if gaz was a stalker :lol: