Abu Qatada

2»

Comments

• mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    1. you vote UKIP -they are far right and bonkers. ipso facto you must be.

2. google the human rights records of far right governments

Its a democracy so anyone should be able to vote for who they like with suffering abuse from people like you and no more bonkers than Oliver Letwin.
    Google the human rights records of far left wing governments! extremists of whatever colour will torture kill amd maim their to power and to stay there.

Qatada isnt british, he is not an asylum case so therefore what is the rational for him staying in this country? Strasbourg says he ll get a fair trial in jordan, jordan is a signatory to the UN so there is no case against deporting him - he has used every legal loop hole going to avoid justice in his own adopted country.
    Only our own courts that have taken an extreme position on his case have stopped him going home :(
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    1. you vote UKIP -they are far right and bonkers. ipso facto you must be.

2. google the human rights records of far right governments

3.stupid question

heres one of your friends in action-

http://road.cc/content/news/81887-ukip- ... roads-ride

like i said- bonkers

Well,
    I don't vote ukip, and I am certainly not a bnp supporter, coming from a pretty diverse ethnic/religious family myself, and I can't wait to see the back of Qatada. He is ripping the p*ss out of us.
    If you engage in the planning of, or financing of terrorist activities, you are a terrorist sympathiser, and have opted out of any Human rights you may have been entitled to as far as I can see, regardless of what colour or religious group you belong to.
    If that makes me right wing, I can live with that. :wink: