1235»

Comments

• fluided
    fluided Posts: 114
    pomtarr wrote:
    Ron Stuart wrote:
    Gazzaputt wrote:
    Missing him.
    All the best I hope you see some sort of recovery soon.
    Nice and someone who thinks of others, well done :wink:
    +1 to both. Some very insensitive comments on this thread.

Hoping for a swift recovery.

+1
  • Crankbrother
    Crankbrother Posts: 1,695
    Harmon gets himself into trouble with his mouth (funnily enough) ... Castigating Vino/(belatedly) Lance/Valverde/(half) Contador whilst cheering on Millar just stunk of soapboxism ... Same with Wiggins last year ... ' It sounds like I'm showing favouritism to SKY but they are simply the best team' ... Did he show the same respect to other teams at the top of their game?

One of the best moments was knowing Vino ruined many hours of Harmon's life (yet it shouldn't have) ...

Sad state of affairs for him but tough, many people without a voice suffer the same/worse ...
  • Squaggles
    Squaggles Posts: 875
    Very nice crankbrother

Nobody is perfect and but David Harmon is one of the best at what he does
    The UCI are Clowns and Fools
  • BigGar35
    BigGar35 Posts: 30
    Still my favourite lead commentator by an absolute mile. Hope he gets better soon and gets back to the day job.
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    deejay wrote:
    Just dose Harmon up with Valium or Diazapan to forget his troubles or take him down the Pub.

Actually you shouldn't drink alcohol if you are on any of the above - it says so in the leaflet in my Fluoxatin (just to show DH isn't the only one!!)
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman
  • Crankbrother
    Crankbrother Posts: 1,695
    Squaggles wrote:
    Very nice crankbrother

I agree, he is good ... He's also a bit of a dick (but then so am I and I'm not on the telly) ...
  • oldwelshman
    oldwelshman Posts: 4,733
    Squaggles wrote:
    Very nice crankbrother

I agree, he is good ... He's also a bit of a dick (but then so am I and I'm not on the telly) ...
    I disagree your not a bit of one, your a complete one.
This discussion has been closed.