Finally Friday Morning Thread

2»

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    MissCMC wrote:
    Well Gaz thank you, you are too kind etc etc. Don't know how you worked out I was well spoken when all I think I said was hello, but there we go.

I grew up in the black country and work in the valleys, the fact you used the the word hello makes you well spoken in those places.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    12 minutes... and counting.

Looking at bike radar for interesting posts for the last few minutes of my day. clean up the bike and thinking maybe cruise over to afan tomorrow.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Unlike that skiver Waylander I'm here till 5.30...Friday beers after work got cancelled so will be a lazy night in front of the box for me. Good day tho - bagged some cheapo tickets for the final day of Wimbledon and some good seats for the Chelski - Swansea match next Sunday.

And I get to play bikes this weekend :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    28 more minutes for me. It's rubbish when you can see the sun and the boats outside...

However what is making it less painful is that the results of the salary review are through and I now have more money for shoes!!!! :)
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I've been home from work for 3 hours ;)

I'm just about to leave to go to watch the dragons play in my fully catered box :lol:

Not to make you feel any worse about still being in work of course ;)