Just look at this pathetic arsehole.

Bustacapp
Bustacapp Posts: 971
edited April 2013 in The bottom bracket
How many excuses is this parasitic, brain dead oxygen thief going to try and use to excuse his reprehensible behaviour? Funny how his 'sheer panic' enabled him to cover his face with a scarf. I hope he's housebound for the rest of his worthless life.

Tyne-Wear-football-violence-in-Newcastle-City-centre-1833415.png

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ed-1836372
%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3-Barry-Rogerson.jpg

Comments

• Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Actually I think he was drunk and certainly he made a mistake. I'm not impressed - but I wish him no evil!
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Who is he ?
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Some awesome quotes there -

Tearful Barry Rogerson, 45, sobbed: “I reacted stupidly. I did not go out to attack a horse. But I would like to apologise to the horse..."

Bell-end.
  • Bustacapp
    Bustacapp Posts: 971
    Who is he ?

The knobhead who punched a horse at the football riots in Newcastle.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Bustacapp wrote:
    Who is he ?

Who won - my money was on the black guy. :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,919
    I blame ribble.
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • Lagrange
    was he trying to eat the horse?
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    Let's be honest guys, the horse barely felt anything...may as well have punched a brick wall for all the good it did
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    That story reminded me of Mongo from Blazing Saddles.
  • ToeKnee
    ToeKnee Posts: 376
    Lagrange wrote:
    Actually I think he was drunk ...
    Why is being drunk an acceptable excuse for this, or anything else for that matter?
    Seneca wrote:
    It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
    Specialized TriCross Sport+Ultegra+Rack&Bag+Guards+Exposure Lights - FCN 7
    Track:Condor 653, MTB:GT Zaskar, Road & TT:Condors.
  • joenobody
    joenobody Posts: 563
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    Some awesome quotes there
    Cracking quote from his wife: "He normally never goes out anywhere without me. I let him out once by himself and look what happens."
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    JoeNobody wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    Cracking quote from his wife: "He normally never goes out anywhere without me. I let him out once by himself and look what happens."

Christ! I wonder what she looks like? He doesn't look a little chap, and if his wife is his minder......

The older I get, the better I was.

• timbo58
    timbo58 Posts: 27
    I think the horse should be given a 'free punch' back and we can then compare results!
    what a prize tool he is though.
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Capt Slog wrote:
    JoeNobody wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

Christ! I wonder what she looks like? He doesn't look a little chap, and if his wife is his minder......

She probably looks like a cross between one of the 2 fat ladies and lurch from the adams family. Not the sort of thing you would mess with.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Bustacapp wrote:

What a Grade A Dickhead.

Caught on camera i hope.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • Lagrange
    ToeKnee wrote:
    Lagrange wrote:
    Actually I think he was drunk ...
    Why is being drunk an acceptable excuse for this, or anything else for that matter?

Answer - because as he was drunk I wish him no evil. If he was sober then I would. And I'm not saying that drunkeness should be a strategy to avoid sanction - I just know that people do things that are more stupid when drunk.
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    JoeNobody wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

Once is it? So does he take you along to all the other football matches he goes to or was that his first football match?
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    JoeNobody wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

They get better - “This one particular horse was spooked by a firecracker and charged at me. That’s when I panicked and threw a punch at a horse." So, Barry. You're saying the horse started it? You acted in self defence?

From the telegraph - "Rogerson, who claims he is an animal lover, said he had a scarf covering his face during the attack because he had had a filling."

Yeah, right...
  • junglist_matty
    junglist_matty Posts: 1,731
    He's on disability allowance, yet he's able to go to the pub, then the footie, then the pub, then punch a horse.... I don't know many disabled people who can do that in an afternoon!
  • canny_lad
    canny_lad Posts: 329
    Is he being ironic posing in front of his window with horses grazing in the background? Nothing wrong getting p!ssed up when your fiercest rivals have just mullered you at home (not really loving this am I) but to punch a horse ffs!

Only way you'll hurt a prick like that is if they ban him from Sid James Park for life. Here's hoping.....
  • roypsb
    roypsb Posts: 309
    What a scumbag. Does he really think anyone is fooled by his absurd excuses. Christ knows what his child thinks and IF his wife has any sort of morals, she should be horrified and full of embarrassment.

How on earth can this bloke be on benefits? A perfect example of where the system is this country is failing horribly. He's living the bloody dream #sortouttheseworkshyfuckers
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    I wonder if he broke his hand, and if so, will he be claiming compo?
  • crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    He is a complete toss pot! His excuse that he had his face covered due to the cold "getting to his filling" what a spastic!

This is why I just can't be arsed with football anymore, too many retards in and outside of the game.
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • Lagrange
    In a trial for bestiality in Scotland ages ago the defendent in mitigation said to the judge '...honest guv I was only having a piss and the cow backed on to me.'
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    A grade A-nus.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Lagrange wrote:
    Actually I think he was drunk and certainly he made a mistake. I'm not impressed - but I wish him no evil!

Agree 100%.
    He is obviously very stupid but it depends on what people class as horrific behaviour.
    It could be punching a horse to one person or it could be quoting on a forum "I hope thatcher rots in hell" to another.

There are few crimes I would class as beyond all help, most are of incredibly bad taste or stupidity.
    Living MY dream.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Don't play with your food. :shock:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    So this arsehole is claiming disability benefit and can afford a £45 ticket to a football game. :roll:

I wonder what Beveridge would say in the shift of a safety net for the weak and disadvantaged to lifestyle choice by the lowlife scum we support as tax payers. :roll:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pease
    pease Posts: 150
    What ab absolute fool ! Drink is no excuse as you should know your limits.

Playing Devils advocate here though his DLA could be for a learning disability or mental health condition ( not read tue newspaper article s btw) . But I doubt it. Stupidity is not a disability.
    Insert witty signature here
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    I've been drunk loads of times and I've never punched a horse. Drink as an excuse is invalid.