How can a whole wheel move laterally ?

2»

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Lagrange wrote:
    because actually there is something wrong and they implicitly accept this by doing some repairs
    Overlooking the FACT that it was bearings which can be considered a wear and tear item, as such that won't carry much (likely any) credability.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    Wasn't a party fence dispute was it? Can't tell you the amount of times i've seen someone waste thousands in court trying to settle these debates :roll:
    Yup.Privet hedge removed(his hedge) and replaced by a fence incorporating a very long Dog kennel/run.He cheekily "took" about 6" of his neighbours land up the entire length of the garden.His argument was that the Privet took more than this as the neighbour had never pruned it back :roll:
    The property deeds proved he was in the wrong,he wouldn't listen to anyone's advice,Court ruled in favour of the Neighbour,he appealed,lost again :D
    Cost of original kennels/fence+his legal costs+court costs+his neighbours legal costs+dismantling and re-building the fence/kennels just shy of £28k :roll:
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    How have you gone about this.Have you gone in all guns blazing,making threats etc?
    I've only ever found SS to be very quick in sorting stuff and very helpful and polite.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Most people are helpful and polite, providing you are as well.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • BigStu2
    BigStu2 Posts: 794
    Have you removed the non driveside hub spacer to check the bearing.
    .........all
    ...at........work
    fun..................&
    ..no.............no
    .....is......play
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    No, but he has made sure there are no teddies left in his cot......
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
This discussion has been closed.