One for Sky Fans not the haters

2»

Comments

• blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    The Tour de Romandie is to be shown live on Sky Sports 2.
    For those not fortunate (or rich) enough to have the Sky Sport's package,
    a full list of companies broadcasting the race appears, here.

http://www.tourderomandie.ch/en/37-tv-broadcasts

Hopefully, one or two will provide easily available net feeds.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    Thanks Blazing Saddles, I can't bear to give Sky any more money, they try and up your subscription by a fiver a month as it is if you're not careful, you have to phone them up every few months and have a pop and they reduce it back again!

I hate giving them more money, I just console myself with the fact my money is paying for their cycling team rather than lining Murdoch's pockets!
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    Interestingly Wiggins is saying that he is on anti-biotics because of a saddle sore. JTL said something similar a week or so ago. Of course, saddle sores are just part and parcel of being a professional bike racer (I understand), but there's no fun in that:

So question - is it the wet weather, the Rapha kit, the switch to Fizik from Prologo or something else to blame?
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    mroli wrote:
    Interestingly Wiggins is saying that he is on anti-biotics because of a saddle sore. JTL said something similar a week or so ago. Of course, saddle sores are just part and parcel of being a professional bike racer (I understand), but there's no fun in that:

So question - is it the wet weather, the Rapha kit, the switch to Fizik from Prologo or something else to blame?

If he spent more time out of the saddle, riding with panache, then he wouldn't get them.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    mroli wrote:

JTL put his down to the cr^p weather in Pais Vasco. Wiggins has been training in Mallorca so I doubt his is weather-induced.