Which magazine????

2»

Comments

• jagx400
    jagx400 Posts: 132
    jagx400 wrote:
    Just bought a digital subscription through the Cyclist website, went to Google Play as instructed to activate subscription, guess what no option to avtivate. All google let me do is buy a 1 month free trial, Cancelling in the morning
    Will have the facility to activate a subscription via Google Play by the end of the month apparentley, so you can get the £5 for 3 issue offer direct from the cyclist website, and then activate via Google play for digital downloads
  • algecan
    algecan Posts: 7
    I used to buy cycling plus when I could be bothered but I was not really that impressed with it. I have just bought my first copy of Cyclist and have bought a subscription straight away. Very interesting articles.
  • feemackenzie
    feemackenzie Posts: 130
    Two months in and now enjoying Cycling. Not so many product reviews but much more passion and culture behind cycling. Quite enjoying especially as this is still Cycling's first year being published.
    Felt z95 - loving my first road bike
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    procycling

tried that cyclist thing- it appears to be aimed at pinarello riding dentists, no thanks.
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • rusty_nail
    rusty_nail Posts: 42
    The first issue of Simpson magazine was good, it's £6 but not a monthly publication so worth it IMO. Not sure when the next issue's out though.
  • supermurph09
    supermurph09 Posts: 2,471
    Initially Cycling Plus and Cycing Active, Pro Cycling when I could see it. Now I'd say Cyclist is the best read, I subscribe to Cycling plus so will carry on with that but Cycling Active has been binned as its not really aimed at my needs. 1. Cyclist 2. Pro-Cycling 3. Cycling Plus.
  • MrSweary
    MrSweary Posts: 1,699
    Cyclist and Rouleur for me. Cyclist has a minimum of spurious kit reviews, some great ride reports, is really well written and the photography is lovely. Rouleur just has great writing (The sort of articles I’ll go back and read again) and beautiful photography. Both magazines about cycling rather than cycling kit.

Thankfully Cyclist have sorted out their app (really good on Android at least) now.

Cycling + et al are just a series of identikit product reviews as far as I’m concerned. V boring.
    Kinesis Racelite 4s disc
    Kona Paddy Wagon
    Canyon Roadlite Al 7.0 - reborn as single speed!
    Felt Z85 - mangled by taxi.