Mollie King of "the Saturdays"

124»

Comments

• Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Well any chance of getting some piccies of her norks anyway?
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Yossie wrote:
    Well any chance of getting some piccies of her norks anyway?

Would that make you feel better ?
    Living MY dream.
  • Yossie
    Depending on how they are that may pass 10 seconds of the day but probably not much longer as I'm a busy man.

Is that a yes or no by the way?
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Yossie wrote:
    Depending on how they are that may pass 10 seconds of the day but probably not much longer as I'm a busy man.

Is that a yes or no by the way?

You need help, im happy to assist in that department.

Would you like my help ? Yes or No ?
    Living MY dream.
  • Yossie
    That's a very kind offer but I think its one of things where by the time you've explained it all you may well as have done it yourself (no offence meant - its probably the same with what you do with your days if I was to offer to help out) - thank you very much and much appreciated anyway.

By the time you've travelled out here anyway and I've got you permission to come in its all a bit of a fag as well - nice to know there is a sense of helpfulness amongst forumites though.

Any chance of those nork shots though?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Yossie wrote:
    That's a very kind offer but I think its one of things where by the time you've explained it all you may well as have done it yourself (no offence meant - its probably the same with what you do with your days if I was to offer to help out) - thank you very much and much appreciated anyway.

By the time you've travelled out here anyway and I've got you permission to come in its all a bit of a fag as well - nice to know there is a sense of helpfulness amongst forumites though.

Any chance of those nork shots though?
    Bring me back a flying carpet and I'll give you your norks :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Yossie
    I'll pop down the bazaar and see what they have - any particular colour? The PRT guys are generally pretty good in sorting stuff like that out.

However I presume that you mean "Mrs" VTec's norks and not yours? If yours then its (again) a very kind offer but I find I'll pass on it.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Red with plenty of fringe please.

Ok I'll put mine away and see what I can do. I have a way with norks 8)
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    seanoconn wrote:
    I have a way with norks 8)

Well you seem a bit of a tit :mrgreen:
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • Yossie
    No problem at all but minge is tricky to find.

Oh - sorry, you said fringe. My bad. Soz.