Bye everyone.

13»

Comments

• dmclite-3.0
    dmclite-3.0 Posts: 845
    seanoconn wrote:
    a) You haven't read this thread in its entirety and don't understand why dmclite felt the need to leave the forum, only to be persuaded back by his forum buddies.

b) You have read this thread and you're an evil tw@t not fit for this place.

or

c)

ones-right-not-to-be-offended.jpg

Ha, wonder when someone would trot this over-used, contrite piece of crap in place of saying, Ohh, sorry mate no offence ? Its not a whine, you would not use the word Ni**er if you were in the company of black people, or would you ? You are obviously an idiot and beneath notice, I just want to understand a little of how offensive you are, however I am trying to get into your thick skull to give you a better balanced manner.
    You don't seem the Stephen Fry type to me, although you are from Cambridge, I dunno maybe you are ? No inflection in that, by the way, I mean that in a boring word-smith sorta way or it could be you just like trolling.

If you were in conversation with me and used the word "retard" or "window licker" and my sons were in earshot I'd put you on your arse, no worries.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    seanoconn wrote:
    a) You haven't read this thread in its entirety and don't understand why dmclite felt the need to leave the forum, only to be persuaded back by his forum buddies.

b) You have read this thread and you're an evil tw@t not fit for this place.

or

c)

Never mind junglist I think anyone such as yourself who probably gets a boner looking at pictures of amphibians or has to go to a cat sanctuary to get a sh@g has a place in this world... somewhere.

By the way on the subject of cycling, that thing on the top of your head that you probably think is a helmet is in fact a penis.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • junglist_matty
    junglist_matty Posts: 1,731
    blah blah blah

If you were in conversation with me and used the word "retard" or "window licker" and my sons were in earshot I'd put you on your ars*, no worries.

:lol:
  • junglist_matty
    Never mind junglist I think anyone such as yourself who probably gets a boner looking at pictures of amphibians or has to go to a cat sanctuary to get a sh@g has a place in this world... somewhere.

How did you guess!? I'd rather go to the dog kennels though, much prefer to get my kicks from a well behaved b!tch ;)
    By the way on the subject of cycling, that thing on the top of your head that you probably think is a helmet is in fact a penis.

Thanks for this useful info, I'd always wandered what was hanging from my forehead; now I know!
  • dmclite-3.0
    edited March 2013
    Hey, its done.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • dmclite-3.0
    edited March 2013
    Removed, flouncing my powers about. Been doing the devils work. :|
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    ^^^ if thats threat you should not only leave you should be banned.

I believe dcmlite was a in the army - though what army army would employ a 'man' who gets upset at insults lord only knows. I doubt also that dcmlite chastised his comrades for using offensive language far worse than you see on this forum.

A few years back dcmlite had a very nice girl from derby banned for making comments about him - yet he feels free to openly threaten a forumite.

A while back i posted a test - available online - published in wire magazine, I think - it gave an indication as to where you could sit on the autistic spectrum - as a spectrum we're all on there in one way or another - and he went ballistic - after it I contacted Simon Baron Cohen - well not him but his 'office' and told them of dcmlites reaction - their response was that they couldnt comment on individuals but overbearing over protective parenting does not help with apsergers children.

I said it of the time about him, and I repeat it - he has a regimented mind that wont allow anyone the question him - I think he has serious issues - and I believe given the sad and sorry condition of his father it woudl be best if he laid of the forum for a bit.

Never met the man, never will, got nothing against him - but there comes a time when you have to step back and get your head together - better for all concerned I think.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • junglist_matty
    Hey, Matthew Conway of Hemimgford Gray, Cambridgeshire, be careful.

Let me correct you seeing as you're dumb enough to spell it wrong after looking it up. The correct way to spell it is:

Hemingford Grey
    Cambridgeshire

be careful.

Why? You wanna come rape me?
  • dmclite-3.0
    ^^^ if thats threat you should not only leave you should be banned.

I believe dcmlite was a in the army - though what army army would employ a 'man' who gets upset at insults lord only knows. I doubt also that dcmlite chastised his comrades for using offensive language far worse than you see on this forum.

A few years back dcmlite had a very nice girl from derby banned for making comments about him - yet he feels free to openly threaten a forumite.

A while back i posted a test - available online - published in wire magazine, I think - it gave an indication as to where you could sit on the autistic spectrum - as a spectrum we're all on there in one way or another - and he went ballistic - after it I contacted Simon Baron Cohen - well not him but his 'office' and told them of dcmlites reaction - their response was that they couldnt comment on individuals but overbearing over protective parenting does not help with apsergers children.

I said it of the time about him, and I repeat it - he has a regimented mind that wont allow anyone the question him - I think he has serious issues - and I believe given the sad and sorry condition of his father it woudl be best if he laid of the forum for a bit.

Never met the man, never will, got nothing against him - but there comes a time when you have to step back and get your head together - better for all concerned I think.

Woah there Cleat, didn't know you were a mod, Bottom Bracket and all, free speech etc.
    I will defend my point of view, argue any case to be argued and see out any business I see fit to argue on this open, democratic and peer driven forum. You have the right to say what you said but I don't agree.

I am a very good and loving Dad. If you met me and my family that is all you would see. We have a great relationship with the boys school and teachers. I have issues, (who doesn't) and if you read back all these recent posts there has also been contrition and understanding, apologies and good protocols established, respect on both sides.

I was in the Army for a while, but have been out longer than I was in. Whilst I was in the Army and before I had children I have no doubt I myself was ignorant of many things. getting new experiences in civvy street, having kids was and is enlightening and you learn from the bad stuff and make it into good stuff. If you were/are so concerned about my "overbearing" parenting of 2 autistic boys then why didn't you voice concern later ? I can only think you are now using it to raise a point with me and defend Junglistmatty, who has also been berated by several other regulars on here.

Maybe you are right, I am fed up and will have to come off the forum, but not for the reasons you hoisted on this thread. BTW, the stab at matty was a lie, just wanted to see if he bit, but looks like you bit too, seems through his behaviour you were more than ready to believe it, which IMHO says a lot more about Junglist Mattys persona and yourselves than mine.

I think your reaction to the recent posts is way too intrusive, I understand why you did it
  • dmclite-3.0
    Too far from me, again. Post removed edited.
  • jonomc4
    jonomc4 Posts: 891
    I am unsure to post here or not, as everyone seems very much backed into a corner, but I really do believe this thread should be removed now.
  • dmclite-3.0
    Hey, Matthew Conway of Hemimgford Gray, Cambridgeshire, be careful.

Let me correct you seeing as you're dumb enough to spell it wrong after looking it up. The correct way to spell it is:

Hemingford Grey
    Cambridgeshire

be careful.

Why? You wanna come rape me?

You'll have to buy me a drink first. :wink:
  • dmclite-3.0
    jonomc4 wrote:
    I am unsure to post here or not, as everyone seems very much backed into a corner, but I really do believe this thread should be removed now.

I dunno, it is the Bottom Bracket so maybe it should run. I have no problem with the thread but I also believe it has come to an ending of sorts.
  • junglist_matty
    Woah there Cleat, didn't know you were a mod, Bottom Bracket and all, free speech etc.
    I will defend my point of view, argue any case to be argued and see out any business I see fit to argue on this open, democratic and peer driven forum. You have the right to say what you said but I don't agree.

This is how you "defend" you're point of view?
    Hey Matthew, gusee what ? I found your name on a list, after a quick google search and a phone call to an old Army Int mate I now know you are or was a mamber of the...BNP, wow, explains a lot. thank The Mirror newspaper for the help with the info too.......

This just exposes your true colours.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    There's a feature in the 'User Control Panel' where you can ignore posts of anyone you don't want to see by adding their name to a list. It's under "Friends and Foes", the tab on the far right at the top of the first page.

The older I get, the better I was.

• dmclite-3.0

This is how you "defend" you're point of view?
    Hey Matthew, gusee what ? I found your name on a list, after a quick google search and a phone call to an old Army Int mate I now know you are or was a mamber of the...BNP, wow, explains a lot. thank The Mirror newspaper for the help with the info too.......

This just exposes your true colours.

Troll whining, can't stand it. trot along Matty, you are the common denominator here. :P
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,413
    Cleat....... Way too personal.

dmclite........ What were you thinking!

Matty......... You're still a tw@t

imagesCABI7UG9.jpg
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • dmclite-3.0
    seanoconn wrote:
    Cleat....... Way too personal.

dmclite........ What were you thinking!

Matty......... You're still a tw@t

imagesCABI7UG9.jpg

Yeah, what was I thinking ? Spot on.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,729
    Locked.

Personal attacks aren't tolerated.

Giving other people's personal information is also not tolerated.

If you have a problem with a post, report it and leave it to a moderator to deal with.

It's less likely to inflame the situation, and deflects attention onto the mod which you can all agree are a bunch of spoil sports.
This discussion has been closed.