Bye everyone.

Comments

• dmclite-3.0
    dmclite-3.0 Posts: 845
    If there is a post that is offensive or insulting do report it and let the mods take a look and a view. Is usually a better course of action then replying with abuse.

Sorry, passion overtook common sense but I'm sure it will happen again. :)
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • dmclite-3.0
    johnfinch wrote:
    I will stay, love being on here with you guys and the posts about me going have pretty much blown me away when I am pretty down.

I haven't been on BB for a few days so missed all this, can you please quit in a huff again so that I can tell you how much your online company means to me?

Thanks.

Wasn't in a huff, so shurrrup. Well, yeah I was and I know you want to tell me how much my company means to you, but you should declare your feelings without an excuse, the world would be a better and more adjusted place. :wink:
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Burger avatar back or you're banned!!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn wrote:

please don't, it always makes me salivate when I see it!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    seanoconn wrote:

please don't, it always makes me salivate when I see it!

...makes me whinny :roll:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Through some PM's myself and the OP have sorted it, I think in the end he may actually have behaved more gallant than myself over a stupid comment and an aggressive retort.

I will stay, love being on here with you guys and the posts about me going have pretty much blown me away when I am pretty down.

Cheers, I now know the true meaning of an online community, kindness of strangers and true altruism.

Thanks boys, lets move on and get the banter back on.

:D 8)
    You sir are a flouncer. :wink:

Glad ya reconsidered your decision fella.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • dmclite-3.0
    Through some PM's myself and the OP have sorted it, I think in the end he may actually have behaved more gallant than myself over a stupid comment and an aggressive retort.

Cheers, I now know the true meaning of an online community, kindness of strangers and true altruism.

You sir are a flouncer. :wink:

Glad ya reconsidered your decision fella.

You know me well Mr Frank, thanks fella. :D
  • dmclite-3.0
    pease wrote:
    Dmc, as a dad of two the eldest of which has autism I understand your situation to a degree. The Internet is the biggest democracy in the world but its also a very difficult place to convey emotions effectively. Please dont go because you get narked off with posts etc. Just chill and enjoy the 'me time' that bike radar and cycling in general provides. Feel free to pm me if you ever want a chat

Thanks for that, just had a mad moment. Appreciate the offer. :)
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    johnfinch wrote:

I haven't been on BB for a few days so missed all this, can you please quit in a huff again so that I can tell you how much your online company means to me?

Thanks.

Wasn't in a huff, so shurrrup. Well, yeah I was and I know you want to tell me how much my company means to you, but you should declare your feelings without an excuse, the world would be a better and more adjusted place. :wink:

DMC, ever since I joined BikeRadar, you have been there, a rock in the middle of the stormy ocean, an oasis in the desert of misery. Whenever I see that you have posted, I get a little shiver of excitement and nearly cum in my pants*. I would happily eat my shite-stained underpants just to see a smile on your face**.

Mind you, your avatar makes me feel a bit queasy***. Could you change it to some fish and chips?

* This isn't actually true.
    ** Neither is this.
    *** This is.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325

You are a tw4t, happy? :D

On a sub note, I had a thread that was deleted regarding poaching and I don't know why. Too close to the bone? Not about people? Wasn't a charitable event? Too real? Really pi$$ed me off.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • dmclite-3.0

You are a tw4t, happy? :D

On a sub note, I had a thread that was deleted regarding poaching and I don't know why. Too close to the bone? Not about people? Wasn't a charitable event? Too real? Really pi$$ed me off.

Happier than I was, you plonker :D (see what I did there ?) :wink:
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    All's well that end's well.

A steady hand has returned to the tiller and stormy seas are now behind us. It won't be the last time that something like this rears its ugly head and one of us feels that we can't continue and feels we must take our leave of the forum.
    However, we now know that we can rely upon the good and the great of Bottom Bracket to mither the f*ck out of us to stay.

God bless every one who sails this merrily irreverent ship!
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    Well isn't this forum full of over-sensitive souls.
  • graham.
    graham. Posts: 862
    DavidJB wrote:

Not really no. They can be a bunch of cantankerous old closets when they want to be, but when a member's in need they'er always there. :D
  • dmclite-3.0
    DavidJB wrote:

OOhh, I'm off to my trailer. Thats us told then. :roll:
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    DavidJB wrote:

This forum is full of all sorts. Whether over-sensitive, argumentative, happy go lucky, hilarious, humourless or complete and utter knobheads...

The only thing in common everyone seems to have is some kind of interest in bikes or cycling. With that being the only common thing I think its fair to say that there is pretty much as much of a cross section of people as their would be in any crowd of randoms.

The good thing is there's also one hell of a lot of reasoned debate by some incredibly intelligent people too, subjects get started on all sorts of topics, and there always seems to be so many well read people when any topic gets discussed. ...then, get in the funny topics and there are some really quick witted people that make me smile for sure.

I suppose my point is, the percentage of knobheads is not lowered one bit by a common interest in cycling whatsover... or the percentage of people any one person will get on with or be offended by.
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    mfin wrote:
    DavidJB wrote:

This forum is full of all sorts. Whether over-sensitive, argumentative, happy go lucky, hilarious, humourless or complete and utter knobheads...

The only thing in common everyone seems to have is some kind of interest in bikes or cycling. With that being the only common thing I think its fair to say that there is pretty much as much of a cross section of people as their would be in any crowd of randoms.

The good thing is there's also one hell of a lot of reasoned debate by some incredibly intelligent people too, subjects get started on all sorts of topics, and there always seems to be so many well read people when any topic gets discussed. ...then, get in the funny topics and there are some really quick witted people that make me smile for sure.

I suppose my point is, the percentage of knobheads is not lowered one bit by a common interest in cycling whatsover... or the percentage of people any one person will get on with or be offended by.

A modern day philosopher. :)
    Living MY dream.
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    VTech wrote:
    mfin wrote:
    DavidJB wrote:

A modern day philosopher. :)

Noooooo, one of the knobheads! :)
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    If there is a post that is offensive or insulting do report it and let the mods take a look and a view. Is usually a better course of action then replying with abuse.

And you'll do sweet FA unless it offends one of yr dickle student chums. Tit.
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,608
    You're right I probably won't since I haven't had much time to mod.

One of the other mods will.
  • junglist_matty
    junglist_matty Posts: 1,731
    BOO HOO!!!! Yet another really shitty post on BR Forum, this place has changed.... and not for the better!

There are far too many retards in this world, grow some balls or f*ck off.
  • dmclite-3.0
    edited March 2013
    BOO HOO!!!! Yet another really sh!tty post on BR Forum, this place has changed.... and not for the better!

Cretin.

Just re-read this again and you are still a cretin, not a software engineer, traveller or a free spirit, just a toad, troll, cretinous little man. Junglist ? You is white, innit ? I bet you are "right on". :|

Hang on, this place has changed, for the better as it goes, so go out, stay out and learn some manners.
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    BOO HOO!!!! Yet another really sh!tty post on BR Forum, this place has changed.... and not for the better!

There are far too many retards in this world, grow some balls or f*ck off

I love anagrams. ^This one says junglist_matty regularly take it up the @rse and needs to take his face for a sh!t

Stick to suduko mate
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898

Cretin.

Just re-read this again and you are still a cretin, not a software engineer, traveller or a free spirit, just a toad, troll, cretinous little man. Junglist ? You is white, innit ? I bet you are "right on". :|

Hang on, this place has changed, for the better as it goes, so go out, stay out and learn some manners.

Have to agree.

@junglist_matty your either saying Boo Hoo my post (the one where I offended @dmclite-3.0) was s**tty I am therefore a r****d and should grow some and stand by my statement and then f*** off. In which case you wrong as its the actions of a man to realise when in the wrong and to rectify it with an appropriate action being my apology.

Or that this post by @dmclite-3.0 is s**tty and he is therefore a r****d and should grow some (which he does not need to IMHO as he was standing up for his beliefs) or then f*** off. I don't really understand who/what/why/where/when this is coming from or other than an out and out insult if I'm honest.

Either way I find your response bizarre at best as either way you look at it you are arguing at point that either statement is bad & people should stand by their statements (which I have no intention of doing & have apologised for) or people should leave BR.

The one thing your are of course forgetting is that my statement was a mistake and accidentally caused offence, however yours appears to be rude and offensive whichever way you look at it.

Unless of course you attempt at humour has been misinterpreted :?:
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • dmclite-3.0
    I just think he is trolling, got me to bite anyway.

Wish I could grow some balls, got left one removed 8 years ago due to a seminoma !

You are right danlikesbikes, it is a very confused post.
  • danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
    On the subject of balls my brother in law lost his to cancer.

The macmillan nurse was chatting to him about options (with my sister there for support) and said that for a fake one he would be best having a slightly larger/smaller replacement as would be more natural if they were not exactly the same size. The nurse (male) continued to measure him up & said "your in luck though as we are doing an offer buy one get one free" to which my sister responded "thats a great deal" with out really thinking about. After all why would he want to replace one with two and have 3 in his sack?

The moral well there isn't one but sometimes humour can be used in the most difficult of situations & may not be understood by all.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • seanoconn
    I just think he is trolling, got me to bite anyway.

Wish I could grow some balls, got left one removed 8 years ago due to a seminoma !

You had your balls removed due to semolina? What were you doing with it??
  • junglist_matty

I'm confused!?
    I'm not the one who posted up a thread entitled "Bye Everyone" but then continuing to post on that very same forum I said bye to; do you really expect "Everyone" to give a sh!t that you've left because I certainly don't.
  • seanoconn

I'm confused!?
    I'm not the one who posted up a thread entitled "Bye Everyone" but then continuing to post on that very same forum I said bye to; do you really expect "Everyone" to give a sh!t that you've left because I certainly don't.
    a) You haven't read this thread in its entirety and don't understand why dmclite felt the need to leave the forum, only to be persuaded back by his forum buddies.

b) You have read this thread and you're an evil tw@t not fit for this place.
  • junglist_matty
    seanoconn wrote:
    a) You haven't read this thread in its entirety and don't understand why dmclite felt the need to leave the forum, only to be persuaded back by his forum buddies.

b) You have read this thread and you're an evil tw@t not fit for this place.

or

c)

ones-right-not-to-be-offended.jpg
This discussion has been closed.