Halfords

2»

Comments

• litwardle
    litwardle Posts: 259
    iGaz wrote:
    litwardle wrote:
    Ha ha there it goes! :) A good things about Halfords and there is a long line of people to tell him that he's wrong?! Ha ha feel free to line up behind me now :)

Edit. Oh I see it's you! ha ha ha

Ok I'm confused by what you mean.

What is the situation with the F1 jacket and is it still being auctioned

I was being ironic. Just winding you up mate don't worry. This is a great forum but It always amazes me how often posts descend into provocative or argumentative comments for no real reason.

Jacket wise, it's on it's way to me at the moment. I'n not sure how we will "auction" it off yet, I need to make sure all the legalities are covered etc to ensure transparency. Keep an eye on the thread in the road general section and of course the blog. http://blog.chubbscyclechallenge.co.uk and we'll keep you updated. Would be nice to put it in the for sale section or something to give you guys the first shot at it.

Lee
  • iGaz
    iGaz Posts: 36
    Cool I would put in a bid or an offer hows it done is it PM. Also who has signed it.

I am an F1 fan and red bull fan so makes sense for me to have a go.

thanks
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Can I be the first to point out that your blog says it's been signed by Sebastian Vellal? Is he Vettel's dyslexic cousin?
  • litwardle
    litwardle Posts: 259
    iGaz wrote:
    Cool I would put in a bid or an offer hows it done is it PM. Also who has signed it.
    Certainly Vettel and I assume Webber. I need to wait until I get it to though. Bidding wise, at this stage I really have no idea of how it will go. I'm thinking it might be ebay as that will cover us legally for most things.