Paris Nice 2013 Stage 7 *SPOILER*

2»

Comments

• above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406
    Porte is not to be toyed with, ATC. The Tasmanian Devil may be small but he deserves to be treated with respect. :wink:

And what the hell's going on with all the farked up helmets this season?

Indeed, little people are not to be messed with! :D I have learned my lesson in failing to show solidarity with fellow tiny folk and from now on will only pick small people for PTP, so Porte, Pozzovivo, Dumoulin and Rujano are going to see a lot of love from me. :lol: Who else is little? Does Cav count? That might be the only way (with Porte) I'll get any points (apologies to Pozzovivo, Dumoulin and Rujano).

As for helmets, the Ag2r example above really is woeful. As if cycling doesn't have enough of an image problem amongst the uninitiated with the doping scandals... :shock: :(
    Correlation is not causation.
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    Porte is not to be toyed with, ATC. The Tasmanian Devil may be small but he deserves to be treated with respect. :wink:

Indeed, little people are not to be messed with! :D I have learned my lesson in failing to show solidarity with fellow tiny folk and from now on will only pick small people for PTP, so Porte, Pozzovivo, Dumoulin and Rujano are going to see a lot of love from me. :lol: Who else is little? Does Cav count? That might be the only way (with Porte) I'll get any points (apologies to Pozzovivo, Dumoulin and Rujano).

As for helmets, the Ag2r example above really is woeful. As if cycling doesn't have enough of an image problem amongst the uninitiated with the doping scandals... :shock: :(

Henao is tichy. Now he's got his first win, he should be a good bet for PTP points in certain races. And Peter Kennaugh is a titch too.
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406

Henao is tichy. Now he's got his first win, he should be a good bet for PTP points in certain races. And Peter Kennaugh is a titch too.

Ah yes Henao and Kennaugh, but I should be careful, people might start to think I'm a sky fangirl :wink:
    Correlation is not causation.
  • thegibdog
    thegibdog Posts: 2,106
    Impressive win for Porte.