My Son was on telly and not one person in my office watched

2»

Comments

• Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Speak for yourself Lito - clearly you're a right miserable git............ but i'm sure we'd all like to thank you for making the effort to post (seeing as you JUST DONT CARE!!). What a great 2nd post for a newbie to make anyway - a step down from your first post in which you recommend pi$$ing drivers off by drawing on their cars, truly a great way to teach them a lesson (and potentially endanger the life of the next cyclist they come across even more!).

Maybe YOU should keep it to yourself hey!!
  • lito
    lito Posts: 4
    Who ever said I was a newbie? Just because this name is new does not mean I am. I have a right to say anything I like. If you don't like it then thats your problem. And I was only drawing on the windows, its not gonna mark the car forever.

I like the way you trawl the forums looking for other posts by me to try and add to your argument. You must be such a sad MF to have to look me up before you respond to a comment.
  • Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Lito wrote:
    Who ever said I was a newbie? Just because this name is new does not mean I am. I have a right to say anything I like. If you don't like it then thats your problem.

And Jono has the right to come on here and show us the pride he has in his son - and if YOU dont like that then thats YOUR problem. I think most on here would agree that we cant be ar$ed with miserable tw£ts like you coming on here putting others down!!

Right - off to watch the rugby

PS It was you yourself that said you were new to these forums (obviously you forgot what you wrote in your other post!)