Sweet Mother of God...

2»

Comments

• davis
    davis Posts: 2,506
    Stalker
    Sometimes parts break. Sometimes you crash. Sometimes it’s your fault.
  • jedster
    jedster Posts: 1,717
    Now running with two very bright rear lights, one of which is the Cateye LD610 in full cylon mode. Those lights are properly bright!

Clearly she is taking no chances....

... of giving you any kind of pretext for tailing her home again :lol:
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I'm gonna be absolutely honest here. Either its the physical exertion, riding position or bad circulation on my part, but I can't get an erection when cycling (I find it hard to fart too) and so if I see a nice looking girl on a bike I can't really get THAT excited. It's like "oh that girl is attractive.... <long pause for blood to rush from brain and attraction instinct to kick in - nope doesn't happen>... I wonder if I can still beat the next light phase..."
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I'm gonna be absolutely honest here. Either its the physical exertion, riding position or bad circulation on my part, but I can't get an erection when cycling (I find it hard to fart too) and so if I see a nice looking girl on a bike I can't really get THAT excited. It's like "oh that girl is attractive.... <long pause for blood to rush from brain and attraction instinct to kick in - nope doesn't happen>... I wonder if I can still beat the next light phase..."
    That's because you don't ride a mountain bike.
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    davis wrote:
    Stalker

I cycle the same way every time, at the same time :P

I'd agree if I was furnishing film footage to you lot of perves....
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • davis wrote:
    Stalker

Aye, because keeping it in a locked room that has the walls plastered with stills of her is much less creepy ;)
  • MrSweary
    MrSweary Posts: 1,699
    Kinesis Racelite 4s disc
    Kona Paddy Wagon
    Canyon Roadlite Al 7.0 - reborn as single speed!
    Felt Z85 - mangled by taxi.
  • Kieran_Burns
    davis wrote:
    Stalker

Aye, because keeping it in a locked room that has the walls plastered with stills of her is much less creepy ;)

and you've not returned the key...

(being serious about this: I was genuinely pleased to see my advice to a fellow cyclist had worked)
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
  • MrSweary wrote:

Yes, and under point I of that list:
    If you have some creepy thing about tight Lycra, keep it to yourself, or look online for some like-minded weirdos to share it with instead.
    Shut up, knees!

Various Boardmans, a Focus, a Cannondale and an ancient Trek.
  • MrSweary
    MrSweary Posts: 1,699
    wandsworth wrote:
    If you have some creepy thing about tight Lycra, keep it to yourself, or look online for some like-minded weirdos to share it with instead.

Lets be honest.. we all have something about tight lycra. Kinda goes with the territory. Is it creepy? Depends on whether you are following people down the road to satiate your urges. :shock:
    Kinesis Racelite 4s disc
    Kona Paddy Wagon
    Canyon Roadlite Al 7.0 - reborn as single speed!
    Felt Z85 - mangled by taxi.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I don't buy that women who do cycle in full naked lycra are that self-concious - note the guys wife who wore three layers of pants, briefs, and lycra. We all got a little bit of freak in us when we put on the skin tight lycra that leaves nothing to the imagination. Do the ladies look at my noodle when I walk into work, yes, and do I like it? Hell yes. What they don't do is make lewd comments or make it obvious that they are looking and objectifying me (I don't mind being objectified as long as I'm not directly and publicly being objectified) as that would make me uncomfortable.

Do the same for women. Look, admire, appreciate from afar but don't make it obvious.

The World still turn.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Do the ladies look at my noodle when I walk into work, yes, and do I like it? Hell yes. What they don't do is make lewd comments or make it obvious that they are looking and objectifying me (I don't mind being objectified as long as I'm not directly and publicly being objectified) as that would make me uncomfortable.

Word on the street is that the ladies can no longer see your noodle......
    Faster than a tent.......
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Rolf F wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Do the ladies look at my noodle when I walk into work, yes, and do I like it? Hell yes. What they don't do is make lewd comments or make it obvious that they are looking and objectifying me (I don't mind being objectified as long as I'm not directly and publicly being objectified) as that would make me uncomfortable.

Word on the street is that the ladies can no longer see your noodle......
    Nor can DDD.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    davis wrote:
    Stalker

Must have meant she was stalking you then!

As an aside I presume you didn't recognise her from her face?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Kieran_Burns
    The Rookie wrote:
    davis wrote:
    Stalker

Must have meant she was stalking you then!

As an aside I presume you didn't recognise her from her face?

The bike :oops:
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    I'm often telling missus that it's ok to window shop...
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I don't buy that women who do cycle in full naked lycra are that self-concious - note the guys wife who wore three layers of pants, briefs, and lycra. We all got a little bit of freak in us when we put on the skin tight lycra that leaves nothing to the imagination. Do the ladies look at my noodle when I walk into work, yes, and do I like it? Hell yes. What they don't do is make lewd comments or make it obvious that they are looking and objectifying me (I don't mind being objectified as long as I'm not directly and publicly being objectified) as that would make me uncomfortable.

Do the same for women. Look, admire, appreciate from afar but don't make it obvious.

The World still turn.

I bloody hope they don't at my place of work! (Girls school). Although some have told me how embarrassing I am.