PTP announcement

2»

Comments

• rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,833
    Macaloon wrote:
    I've got good sensations for Christopher Froome, Tour of Oman Stage 5, coverage on Eurosport 09:00. Am I doing it right?

I can't tell if you're winding me up or being serious. But seeing as I've just taken over I best be nice, so I'll guess you're serious. Read the sticky at the top of the forum
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    rozzer32 wrote:
    Macaloon wrote:
    I've got good sensations for Christopher Froome, Tour of Oman Stage 5, coverage on Eurosport 09:00. Am I doing it right?

I can't tell if you're winding me up or being serious. But seeing as I've just taken over I best be nice, so I'll guess you're serious. Read the sticky at the top of the forum
    Sorry. Not being entirely serious. :oops: I predict you'll get a proper laugh when you see some of my picks.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,234
    As someone who performed dismally on PTP, I'd just like to say up yours afx, and good riddance! It's all your fault.
    And a pox on you, Rozzer, for taking up the stinky baton...

I hope this in no way prejudices my continuing participation?
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,643
    Can anyone think of a more helpful way in which we can provide our picks? It seems quite a lot of hassle to me for someone to have to crawl through multiple pages of picks. I'm not surprised Mr Afx doesn't have time. I was thinking in this age of IT the person organising it should really only have to tot up the scores.
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    Thanks for all your efforts Andy.

Enjoy the competition as a competitor under the new regime.
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    TheBigBean wrote:
    Can anyone think of a more helpful way in which we can provide our picks?

I've got a fax which seems to indicate Art submitted his picks last year on a £10 note....

Or is that not what you meant? :P
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    AFX you are a star. Thanks for doing the PTP over the years and good luck with your free time!
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman
  • andyjr
    andyjr Posts: 635
    AFX- Thanks for the efforts you put into this. Certainly made the racing season more exciting/interesting than it already was.
  • jgsi
    jgsi Posts: 5,062
    Thank you AFX! Pope Pixel... sounds good !
  • sonny73
    sonny73 Posts: 2,203
    Thanks afx, great work over the years.