Lent - CRAP

2»

Comments

• clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    For me, the one constant in my life, the thing that keeps me grounded - that really brings me back to me is my ashtanga yoga. Without it I'd feel lost, bereft, rudderless.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,058
    For me, the one constant in my life, the thing that keeps me grounded - that really brings me back to me is my ashtanga yoga. Without it I'd feel lost, bereft, rudderless.

I knew it you're some kind of sex fiend aren't you, you and Sting have a lot to answer for :evil:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,391
    itboffin wrote:

I knew it you're some kind of sex fiend aren't you, you and Sting have a lot to answer for :evil:
    Clarkey Cat is at it with Sting, well I never. Disappointed in you Clarkey. I thought you had standards.
  • msmancunia
    msmancunia Posts: 1,415
    msmancunia wrote:
    Good luck - I'm doing it too and it will be my third year. I give up:

Chocolate
    Cake
    Crisps
    Sweets
    Biscuits

It's really hard given that I eat those things several times a day every single day but I've always managed it, and last year I put the money I would have spent in a jar, and donate it to a hospice that looked after my mum and dad, which I'm going to do again. (I had no idea just how much I spend on chocolate until I did that). I do it to make amends for being a very bad Catholic for the rest of the year.

I do a very good impression of Mr Creosote on Easter Sunday. It's not pretty.

Chocolate+face.jpg

Yep, that'll be me pretty much all of today and again on Easter Sunday. Two chocolate waffles down and it's not even half nine yet.
    Commute: Chadderton - Sportcity
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    Veronese68 wrote:
    itboffin wrote:

Clarkey Cat is at it with Sting, well I never. Disappointed in you Clarkey. I thought you had standards.

You guys can fantasise about me all you like.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,980
    Veronese68 wrote:
    itboffin wrote:

You guys can fantasise about me all you like.

Waaay ahead of you.