Tired legs

2»

Comments

• An interesting observation that the tour organiser made when I did my Ireland E2E was that it would be easier to do the Ireland ride than my daily commute. That's simply because a day at work is tiring in itself. He was right. I also focused on keeping my HR at or below 140bpm until the last day. That made it much easier. On the last day I opened up the taps and felt much more tired.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • An interesting observation that the tour organiser made when I did my Ireland E2E was that it would be easier to do the Ireland ride than my daily commute. That's simply because a day at work is tiring in itself. He was right. I also focused on keeping my HR at or below 140bpm until the last day. That made it much easier. On the last day I opened up the taps and felt much more tired.

yeah I can see that, I get reasonble "lunch breaks" at the moment normally "Roger gets out for a spin" I can clock up to 30miles at day, having a spin, at break and after work, but if i'm tired from work clearly i'm not going to be doing much in ways of pace, but then that may not be the point, the point being get some fresh air.