2»

Comments

• alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    I blame Wiggle
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    cooldad wrote:
    I had a quick look at the site, and don't actually see any guaranteed delivery. There is an option for Saturday delivery, which when you order gives you an "Expected" delivery date.

Just checked the site out, and seen the same. All options show 'expected' delivery date.

I think the OP may need to retract.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • scale20
    scale20 Posts: 1,300
    ibbo68 wrote:
    UK Bikestore are also advertising,and have been since December,2013 Marzocchi 55 CR forks on "estimated delivery tomorrow".There are none in the country.I know this as bought and paid for some direct from Italy last September and cancelled the order when told(again) they've been put back to late February.Windwave (UK importer and supplier to UKBikestore) can't get them so why advertise not only for sale but also as delivery tomorrow when the product isn't even manufactured yet :roll:

I had this with them and other stores online. back in 2010 I was building a Niner RIP 9 FS and I was after a pair of Fox TALAS 120mm 29er forks. I ordered them through my LBS but then noticed that a lot of online retailers were showing them as in stock and immediate dispatch. On doing a bit of ringing around no-one had them in and there was about a 4 month wait on them coming into the UK. If they aint got them they shouldnt be advertised!
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.