Bertie....

Richmond Racer
Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
edited January 2013 in Pro race
erm...Jose Been's just tweeted:

@TourdeJose: More explosive revelations later today in Dutch paper NRC. About Fuentes and also about Alberto Contador who was a client...

You of you Dutchy-based boys, wots going on? We need your full attention on this

Someone had better stand by with smelling salts for Frenchie

Comments

• I need one of those new Lotto lids....
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,395
    The last few months I ve really regretted not learning Dutch....
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Fuentes boasted to a rider that he's "Spared Contador for spanish cycling"
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,950
    iainf72 wrote:
    Fuentes boasted to a rider that he's "Spared Contador for spanish cycling"

What does that mean? He didn't shop him?
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Great, but what do the symbols and words mean?
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,159
    He only does the Giro or Vuelta when he misses the Tour or thinks he will miss it. Puerto has reared its head again and this week he's started talking about maybe doing the Giro. Coincidence?
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    Great, but what do the symbols and words mean?
    The bit against AC and LL is nothing or equal. But I suppose that in itself is vague and unclear. Maybe there'll be more revelations in time.
  • Good ol' Liberty Seguros 05 TdF squad

I'm stunned, stunned I say, that you would ever consider Senor Saiz to be anything less than a scrupulous upholder of all that is right in cycling.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • I bloomin' hope so otherwise this is just a bit of scrap paper with some stuff on it. Are things getting a bit hysterical or am I missing the importance of this scrap paper + stuff equation? Granted I appreciate the circumstantsial links and the time-frame and the body of knowledge that says "likely to be dodgy in some respects" but still.

I'm stunned, stunned I say, that you would ever consider Senor Saiz to be anything less than a scrupulous upholder of all that is right in cycling.

I've always saiz he was a wrong 'un
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Fingers crossed
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,798
    Nothing on the NRC website on Contador.
  • Nothing on the NRC website on Contador.

I think Jose's saying its in the digi edition?
  • ddraver
    Can't find it now, but in one of TdJ's tweets she says that the codes along the top are drugs, think it was insulin, HGH and Corticosteroids.
    - @ddraver
  • Turfle
    Turfle Posts: 3,762
    So, AC and LL either were given nothing or equal to what Jaksche was using?
  • Turfle
    ddraver wrote:
    Can't find it now, but in one of TdJ's tweets she says that the codes along the top are drugs, think it was insulin, HGH and Corticosteroids.

It's on the bottom of the two links dougzz posted.
  • Trev The Rev
    Trev The Rev Posts: 1,040

Told you so. Contador -- clenbuterol. How many people on here thought he was clean, or fell for or wanted it to be the steak? Didn't have to wait long for this cheat to be exposed for what he is.
  • Turfle

Told you so. Contador -- clenbuterol. How many people on here thought he was clean, or fell for or wanted it to be the steak? Didn't have to wait long for this cheat to be exposed for what he is.

We all fell for it. I feel such a fool.
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    Thank you, such magnificent foresight that you predicated a cyclist would have used ped's. Especially one with such pristine associations. Give yourself a pat on the back.
  • ddraver
    I know I know, all those posts where we berated and harranged poor LL and Frenchie for bringing up his doping...

How could we, how could we

:lol:
    - @ddraver

I can't believe we all fell for that beef story. What a fool I've been.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent

I can't believe we all fell for that beef story. What a fool I've been.

Some peeps didnt have any beef with it but I wasnt one of them. There was too much at steak.
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908

:lol:

Oh, You wern't joking :|
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,798
    Btw. Any beef , contador, or clen related puns may be cleansed without warning.
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Werner Franke was on about this document 6 years ago

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2007/au ... urdefrance
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • I hope he isn't on the sauce. The very thought of it is more than I can bear(nnaise)

@gietvangent
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    I hope he isn't on the sauce. The very thought of it is more than I can bear(nnaise)

I'm diane for him to get busted.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017