Sherwen and Liggett F E C K O F F please

2»

Comments

• Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Sherwen's brown nose? You can barely see his and Liggett's feet 'cos their heads are so far up Armstrongs ar$e!

Whilst we're at it, can we sling the third amigo, Graham Watson too?
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    Monty Dog wrote:
    Sherwen's brown nose? You can barely see his and Liggett's feet 'cos their heads are so far up Armstrongs ar$e!

Whilst we're at it, can we sling the third amigo, Graham Watson too?

I was being too kind to Sherwen monty - Just watching that interview with Aussie tv makes me sick...both he & Liggett are still saying they were "Great Tours" . At least David Harmon talks about the drugs issue not like these 2 Bawbags. :evil:
  • philbar72
    philbar72 Posts: 2,229
    Both are deluded. Both are making more mistakes. Both aren't very good.
  • deejay wrote:
    Much the same with that Idiot Harmon on Eurosport.
    He was one in the very mountainous county of Essex and went on a chain gang through Epping Forest to Harlow he once boasted.

I like Harmon. I was born and bred in Harlow. Most of my rides involve taming the mountainous beasts of Epping Forest.
  • Turfle
    Turfle Posts: 3,762
    I like Harmon too for the most part, but I think nearly all commentators end up annoying nearly everyone after a while.
  • Day off yesterday and a list of things to do round the house (no cycling - bah). Anyway I stuck Euro's coverage of stage 12 of last year's Tour on the TV and it stayed on for the whole 6 hours while I got on with it. Harmon, Kelly and Kirby's witterings on these stages crack me up - in a good way - and you'll never hear L & S come up with lines as good as 'they're strung out like a Welsh sportive' :lol:
  • They have both contributed to the possible demise of "the sport of professional cycling" "this afternoon".

Time for Rendell and Boulting.