Ban the person above you....

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Banned for being an attention whore and basking in the glory of his one and only victory in the caption comp thread.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,519
    arran77 wrote:
    Banned for being an attention whore and basking in the glory of his one and only victory in the caption comp thread.

I beg to differ as A. The caption comp is a resurrection of the original, which I won with this:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Winner on Monday -

babyand-police.jpg

Right fellas, you have been briefed, my twisted evil sister has kidnapped Teddy. We're going in - expect some resistance.

B. I am an attention seeking slut.

Banned for not getting your facts right.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    banned for a waayyyyy too long winded retort
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • bikingjohn
    bikingjohn Posts: 202
    rgliniany wrote:
    banned for a waayyyyy too long winded retort
    banned for joining this forum earlier than I did.
    2015 Trek Domane 4.5 Disc
    http://chup.info/c/tag/trek/
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,486
    Banned for being so shallow
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • letap73
    letap73 Posts: 1,608
    Banned for owning an specialized bike with Di2, when you could have had a lovely Italian bike adorned with Campagnolo.
  • slowmart
    Banned for being a smartarse and 100% correct. :wink:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,833
    Banned for winning too many caption conps.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,410
    Banned for making my name sound like it is being said by an Australian.
    "G'day Stevo"
    "'uck off you antipodean twunt!"
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,833
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Banned for making my name sound like it is being said by an Australian.
    "G'day Stevo"
    "'uck off you antipodean twunt!"
    Banned for having the same name as me !
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Banned for having a common name :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • letap73
    letap73 Posts: 1,608
    Banned for banning the anti -Christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pZ5wTfnw1Y

May the lord have mercy on your soul.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Banned for believing in pretend friends.
  • slowmart
    Banned for fisting a fox.

Which would be fine if it was Samantha Fox but it's not and so wrong on so many levels.

Desmond Tutu
  • arran77
    Banned for wanting to fist Samantha Fox, she's rough as dogs now :shock:

2qvsco8.jpg

seanoconn
  • slowmart
    Banned for having shite eyesight or high levels of punching above your weight. At least for your imagination :wink:

Desmond Tutu
  • arran77
    Banned for having a sh1t sense of humour :P

seanoconn
  • slowmart
    Banned coz there's only you and me on here and all the other wasters are working

Desmond Tutu
  • arran77
    Banned for being a slacker.

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Banned for having something to slack from.

is that English?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    Banned for being a pro skiver.
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    Banned for still not having Town after Kingston
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • veronese68
    Banned for lack of observation.
  • slowmart
    IMGP1355.jpg

Banned for too many crimes against good taste

Desmond Tutu
  • veronese68
    Banned for not appreciating a retro classic that's now a great pub hack. Where's the sarcasm font?
    That bike has been known to shame a few roadies.
  • arran77
    Banned for bowing to peer pressure about where you live :wink:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    Banned for realising that if I retrospectively change it back again it will make the previous ban for lack of observation look daft. I'm now stuck in a loop of changing it and then changing it back again.
    Hoisted by my own petard so also banning myself.
  • arran77
    Banned for creating a never ending cycle of banning.

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,519
    Banned for breaking Veronese's infinite loop.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    Banned for being the only one on here tonight.

seanoconn