Name this film

2»

Comments

• Soni
    Soni Posts: 1,217
    team47b wrote:
    yep, it is the full movie and I am going to 'invest' 1 hour 37minutes and 34 seconds of my life to this tonight :D

Excellent, if its anything like I remember it you will enjoy it, although probably a bit old looking now.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,162
    There was this movie about a big fish who took a dislike to Roy Scheider (Blue Thunder) and started playing the cello. I know I dreamed it but could it be real ? Any ideas fellers ?

I remember that one too, the fish was half human and played by Darrel Hannah.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Soni wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    yep, it is the full movie and I am going to 'invest' 1 hour 37minutes and 34 seconds of my life to this tonight :D

Excellent, if its anything like I remember it you will enjoy it, although probably a bit old looking now.

I've had another good laugh on here with some of the replies.

But as to the film it was great,bit dated now but the meaning is still true, i have never forgotten it either.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    was it The thirty nine steps?
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    YOU COULDN'T SPOIL THIS FILM SPOILER ALERT!

If you haven't already revisited this film, Soni, DON'T, it will spoil your rose tinted memory of it.

So I invested 1hour 37minutes of my life to this magnum opus, it was torpid, somnolent, vacuous, to be honest it is the worst film I have ever seen! The acting was wooden, the direction missing, endless empty moments, shots of faces looking pensive(?) the script was...well you get the idea.

OMG WTF wot a pile of doooo :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,162
    Wooden acting from Christopher Reeves? I refuse to believe that!
  • Soni, i have had a great idea, maybe you can employ the same technique (ie falling asleep for 2 weeks and not eating or drinking), for your weight loss goals, especially now you are out of the saddle...or was that waht you were planning on doing anyway?!
  • I don't remember anyone fixing a washing machine in it.
    Light bike, fat rider.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Geordiemc wrote:
    I don't remember anyone fixing a washing machine in it.

Which film did they ever get round to fixing the washing machine? :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    In the film does Sylvester Stallone abseil out of a helicopter, fires a machine gun from the hip, shooting the entire 1st SS Panzer Division, as the German brutes scream "aaaaaaaaaggggh actung !"

Hollywood re-writes history as America single handedly saves the world. Then the camera pans around to a US stars and stripes flag wafting in a breeze?

I think I've seen it.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby