New bike, head or heart?

2»

Comments

• daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    This is a bit like being asked to tell you which one of your sisters you should marry.
    If you have to marry one of your sisters you should always marry the one older than you. That way you can say she groomed you...

I do not have any sisters.
    You sound dissappointed. :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    daviesee wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    This is a bit like being asked to tell you which one of your sisters you should marry.
    If you have to marry one of your sisters you should always marry the one older than you. That way you can say she groomed you...

If I did have a sister she wouldn't meet my lawyer, essex girl or girl with an irish accent fantasy.

Not to mention that having relations with your sister is, in some cultures, socially wrong* - about as wrong as a cyclocross bike - I mean why? - and only acceptable in Eastenders.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,767
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

If I did have a sister she wouldn't meet my lawyer, essex girl or girl with an irish accent fantasy.

Not to mention that having relations with your sister is, in some cultures, socially wrong* - about as wrong as a cyclocross bike - I mean why? - and only acceptable in Eastenders.
    Trust DDD to pick up on that question. I have two sisters, one less infuriating than the other so that would be a much easier, if completely wrong, question to answer. Neither of them are called Kinesis.
  • I'm a Cotic owner to throw my hat into the ring, I have a Road Rat with BB7's where the front fork is pretty straight so does not give as soft a ride as you may expect. It's a great quirky bike and the thin tubes look cool but in your situation I would go for the Kinesis, good looking and light.

My core reason for a Road Rat was more about something I could run fixed or with gears and fit with guards.

(obviously if you buy a Kinesis make sure you position the brake levers and bars in the correct position, that pic makes it look hideous!)
    If I know you, and I like you, you can borrow my bike box for £30 a week. PM for details.