Heinrich Haussler

2»

Comments

• andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,454
    He's better than Haussler, hence why he's still riding for a World Tour team.
  • And the 2 stages in the Giro and 3 in the Vuelta. Oh and he's won two stages at the Tour.

Across a career that's nothing to get excited about is it? Or am I being particularly harsh because I don't like him? I still think he's crap.

I dunno. I would be happy with winning them. :D

But then I'm not really bothered about Farrar or Haussler either way, I sort of wonder why Garmin hung onto to them.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    He should go back to being German. He's been on the slide ever since he became an Aussie again.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,454
    I thought his slide started when he stopped working with an infamous St Moritz resident. :twisted:
  • andyp wrote:
    I thought his slide started when he stopped working with an infamous St Moritz resident. :twisted:

Or when he stopped drinking.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Wots this about St Moritz naughties? Wot did I miss?
  • pitchshifter
    pitchshifter Posts: 1,476
    edited January 2013
    He's been plagued with a knee injury/illness hasn't he? If I was a team manager he'd be a bit of a risk to take on in my opinion.. He hardly seems the guy to motivate his team either should he be the leader ..

St. Moritz naughties?
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,643
    google... turns to this board two years ago...
    viewtopic.php?p=16735215
  • ah...a quick perusal shows me that nothing's changed in our ability to put 1+1 together and make 3/4/5....
  • dish_dash wrote:
    google... turns to this board two years ago...
    viewtopic.php?p=16735215

I like how FF posted the same photo in that thread and this one. :D