How many push ups??

2»

Comments

• Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    RC856 wrote:
    Yossie wrote:
    Nuch the same as Steve - annual BFT: 82 press ups in 2 mins, 8:24 mile and a half, 80 sits up in 2 minutes.

Show off! :D My best was only ever 9:06...could never break 9mins
    Has it always been sit/press ups? Can remember....got out in '99.

Currently can do about 60...just to exhaustion so no time limit

Its only because of what I do that I can do that: different roles require different fitnesses - after all, if I was some kind of logistics crap hat then I'd probably struggle to do mnore than drive ma truck to ma base and eat ma lunch and look at ma filthy magazines .....<cue furious horde of logistics lads slowly lumbering towards me, zombie like> ,,,,,,,,,

Yup - press ups, sit ups and the run. Basically blow your nuts off for 30 mins then retire to a corner to pretend that it doesn't hurt.........
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    What he means is, cos he is just a dumb ass still born (must be if he calls everyone a crap hat) he don't really have a trade as such. He just jumps out of planes and run around alot.

Just wanna see you bite dude!!!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Yossie wrote:
    Its only because of what I do that I can do that: different roles require different fitnesses - after all, if I was some kind of logistics crap hat then I'd probably struggle to do mnore than drive ma truck to ma base and eat ma lunch and look at ma filthy magazines .....<cue furious horde of logistics lads slowly lumbering towards me, zombie like> ,,,,,,,,,

Yup - press ups, sit ups and the run. Basically blow your nuts off for 30 mins then retire to a corner to pretend that it doesn't hurt.........
    Special Air Service??

Oh wait a minute, you can't tell me, Doh!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Teece
    Teece Posts: 138
    100 every night.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    seanoconn wrote:
    Yossie wrote:

Special Air Service??

Oh wait a minute, you can't tell me, Doh!

Oh good grief no - they're all mental :)

Anyway, they wouldn't have to kill you - they would just shrug their shoulders and wander off in that way they do: generally the calmest most chilled out blokes there - just very, very good at what they do.
  • pipipi
    pipipi Posts: 332
  • neilo23
    neilo23 Posts: 783
    Haha! I just managed 7! No excuse, but that was after a weights session. Still, pretty pathetic from someone who, as a teenage ninja, used to do 50 standard press ups followed by 50 on the knuckles and another 50 on the back of the wrists or on the finger tips. 7! Please don't kick polystyrene balls in my face (sand would be too painful).
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • About 20, but I've a bigger penis, therefore more manly.
  • Ber Nard
    Ber Nard Posts: 827
    I just did 300 of these as a pre-bed workout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpH0Ymiri8g

Is that Mick out of Brookside?

Rob
  • Ber Nard
    Ber Nard Posts: 827
    Double post.
  • rc856
    rc856 Posts: 1,144
    edited January 2013
  • rc856
    rc856 Posts: 1,144
    RC856 wrote:
    He just jumps out of planes !

Ah....work with a couple of ex Paras. Think one was 2 Para and he's a bit mad
  • Rigged
    Rigged Posts: 214
    Just tried and got to 35 without a pause, which isn't great. 18 months ago I could clear 50 relatively comfortably but I've cycled exclusively without any gym time since then so I guess I should start to think about returning to some upper body work. Thanks, this thread was just the kick I needed!
  • Pre-gubbed shoulder 85 in a minute, post-gubbed shoulder, a paltry 30. Followed by extreme respiratory distress :shock:
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain