Work in the morning

2»

Comments

• Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Dude

You need to pass this test to keep your job. A job is quite important.

So you go ridding after work and you're too tired to stay awake?

A small suggestion: drop/change the ridding until you get settled at work: it'll be noticed if you're falling asleep and they won't want you.

Just a suggestion though - if you're happy as is then carry on as you were .......
  • willhub
    willhub Posts: 821
    I'm not falling asleep at work no...

And I'm not doing any proper riding at the moment, the 8 miles is simply commuting.

Half of the stuff for the exam we can't do out of work since the information is not allowed to be took out of the building.

I like work, I'm happier than I was as a student with all this "free time", and don't have as much to worry about as such...
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    willhub wrote:

And I'm not doing any proper riding at the moment, the 8 miles is simply commuting.

Half of the stuff for the exam we can't do out of work since the information is not allowed to be took out of the building.

I like work, I'm happier than I was as a student with all this "free time", and don't have as much to worry about as such...

Absolutely brilliant :D:D:D:D
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    Yossie wrote:
    willhub wrote:

Absolutely brilliant :D:D:D:D

Says the guy who talks about "ridding"... :wink: