Comments

• RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    I would tend to agree...
  • markyone
    markyone Posts: 1,119
    Laguardia wrote:
    Hi
    I have the very same C59 Matt black with SR mechanical, and while browsing Internet on gathering info on how to fit a EPS on a mechanical frame, came across your post and picture ( thanks) and was impressed about the neat drilling job done. Before I ( or my trusted mechanic) make damage to frame, would like to ask couple of question re the photo you posted from underneath BB: I notice two things, 1) did the original square open bit get further drilled to open even further the gap to allow cable end through? It looks so on pic. 2) what is that rectangular carbon look little shinier sticker right across the BB? I don't think that looks original, is it concealing anything?

Lastly, have u noticed any cracking noise, vibration or any sort of weaker feeling after you ve been riding with home made drills since a while now?

Cheers!
    Paolo

Hi its has no problems at all,its the same as if it came from the factory no cracking or vibration rides lovely.
    The sticker under bb is to cover the tiny hole which the cable guide srcews into dont need to be that big i suppose
    The square under bb just needed to be filed out a fraction for the wires to go through.

If i remember bike radar had a write up of a woman pro rider that had her c59 converted and i would say mine was a better job.
    Colnago c60 Eps super record 11
    Pinarello F8 with sram etap