Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

All Daily Mail and Guardian etc... blog posters are [email protected]

willhubwillhub Posts: 821
edited January 2013 in The bottom bracket
They're all [email protected] barstewards.

• alihisgreatalihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    Isn't it wonderful that they can make a living being a [email protected]

I have dreams about being able to do that!
  • crispybug2crispybug2 Posts: 2,997
    willhub wrote:

And today's other news story...........Ursine creatures are known to be defecating in arboreal ares!!
  • team47bteam47b Posts: 6,424
    crispybug2 wrote:
    willhub wrote:

And today's other news story...........Ursine creatures are known to be defecating in arboreal ares!!

...and the Pope, a.k.a Papa, Vicar of Christ, Vicar of Peter, Holy Father, Bishop of Rome, Servant of the servants of God, Supreme Pastor, His Holiness, The Rock, Supreme Pontiff, Father of Kings, Governor of the World, Successor of St. Peter, Shepherd of the Universal Church does sport some exceedingly curious headgear.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • team47b wrote:
    crispybug2 wrote:
    willhub wrote:

...and the Pope, a.k.a Papa, Vicar of Christ, Vicar of Peter, Holy Father, Bishop of Rome, Servant of the servants of God, Supreme Pastor, His Holiness, The Rock, Supreme Pontiff, Father of Kings, Governor of the World, Successor of St. Peter, Shepherd of the Universal Church does sport some exceedingly curious headgear.
    And is also an ex member of the Hitler youth.

GODWINS!!!!! :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • I'm a [email protected] but at least I'm true to my amateur roots and don't make a living as one.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • pinnopinno Posts: 38,236
    I'm a [email protected] but at least I'm true to my amateur roots and don't make a living as one.

Booo - Plenty of tw4ts go proffessional and make a living as one - you can do it, i'll support you all the way :wink:

Please excuse my miserable ignorance, but what is the link between bears and the pope ?
    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

"This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year." President of Abyssinia's annual address to the nation.
    I'm a [email protected] but at least I'm true to my amateur roots and don't make a living as one.

Booo - Plenty of tw4ts go proffessional and make a living as one - you can do it, i'll support you all the way :wink:

Please excuse my miserable ignorance, but what is the link between bears and the pope ?

Does a bear censored in the woods? = Does the pope wear a funny hat?

Sometimes, does the pope censored in the woods and does a bear wear a funny hat!
  • pinnopinno Posts: 38,236
    Doh. I'm afraid the brain is currently underperforming due to the greeny brown thick sticky stuff that I caught through the cybernet from that other miserable basket Willhub.

Fancy a house swap team47b for a couple of weeks?. I can offer: Cosy log burner, lazy cats, lovely scenery, thick inbred locals, some whisky, homemade jam, light romantic rain showers breaking up the mist on the lawn adding to the puddles. I'll even preserve some greeny brown thick sticky stuff for perusal/observation/chance to get a nobel prize for finding a new living species.
    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

"This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year." President of Abyssinia's annual address to the nation.
  • team47b wrote:

Does a bear censored in the woods? = Does the pope wear a funny hat?

Sometimes, does the pope censored in the woods and does a bear wear a funny hat!

Sometimes used as a variant is..."are the Kennedys gun-shy?"
    @JaunePeril

• I'm a [email protected] but at least I'm true to my amateur roots and don't make a living as one.

Thanks for the backing Pina but I'm staying true to the Corinthian spirit as far as my [email protected] is concerned.
    @JaunePeril

They both censored in the woods and it's a shared hat
    Fancy a house swap team47b for a couple of weeks?. I can offer: Cosy log burner, lazy cats, lovely scenery, thick inbred locals, some whisky, homemade jam, light romantic rain showers breaking up the mist on the lawn adding to the puddles.

Sounds idylic, I'm up for it (you will be taking the kids won't you?).

Just let me know when the forecast says two weeks without rain and we will be over :roll:
  • BunnehBunneh Posts: 1,329
    Daily Mail is just for tw*ts by tw*ts. Used to read it until it caused me to catch d*ck cancer.