All Daily Mail and Guardian etc... blog posters are Tw@ts

willhub
willhub Posts: 821
edited January 2013 in The bottom bracket
They're all tw@tting barstewards.

Comments

• alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    Isn't it wonderful that they can make a living being a tw@t...

I have dreams about being able to do that!
  • crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    willhub wrote:

And today's other news story...........Ursine creatures are known to be defecating in arboreal ares!!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    crispybug2 wrote:
    willhub wrote:

And today's other news story...........Ursine creatures are known to be defecating in arboreal ares!!

...and the Pope, a.k.a Papa, Vicar of Christ, Vicar of Peter, Holy Father, Bishop of Rome, Servant of the servants of God, Supreme Pastor, His Holiness, The Rock, Supreme Pontiff, Father of Kings, Governor of the World, Successor of St. Peter, Shepherd of the Universal Church does sport some exceedingly curious headgear.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • team47b wrote:
    crispybug2 wrote:
    willhub wrote:

...and the Pope, a.k.a Papa, Vicar of Christ, Vicar of Peter, Holy Father, Bishop of Rome, Servant of the servants of God, Supreme Pastor, His Holiness, The Rock, Supreme Pontiff, Father of Kings, Governor of the World, Successor of St. Peter, Shepherd of the Universal Church does sport some exceedingly curious headgear.
    And is also an ex member of the Hitler youth.

GODWINS!!!!! :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • I'm a tw@t but at least I'm true to my amateur roots and don't make a living as one.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    I'm a tw@t but at least I'm true to my amateur roots and don't make a living as one.

Booo - Plenty of tw4ts go proffessional and make a living as one - you can do it, i'll support you all the way :wink:

Please excuse my miserable ignorance, but what is the link between bears and the pope ?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    I'm a tw@t but at least I'm true to my amateur roots and don't make a living as one.

Booo - Plenty of tw4ts go proffessional and make a living as one - you can do it, i'll support you all the way :wink:

Please excuse my miserable ignorance, but what is the link between bears and the pope ?

Does a bear sh1t in the woods? = Does the pope wear a funny hat?

Sometimes, does the pope sh1t in the woods and does a bear wear a funny hat!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Doh. I'm afraid the brain is currently underperforming due to the greeny brown thick sticky stuff that I caught through the cybernet from that other miserable basket Willhub.

Fancy a house swap team47b for a couple of weeks?. I can offer: Cosy log burner, lazy cats, lovely scenery, thick inbred locals, some whisky, homemade jam, light romantic rain showers breaking up the mist on the lawn adding to the puddles. I'll even preserve some greeny brown thick sticky stuff for perusal/observation/chance to get a nobel prize for finding a new living species.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b wrote:

Does a bear sh1t in the woods? = Does the pope wear a funny hat?

Sometimes, does the pope sh1t in the woods and does a bear wear a funny hat!

Sometimes used as a variant is..."are the Kennedys gun-shy?"
    @JaunePeril

• I'm a tw@t but at least I'm true to my amateur roots and don't make a living as one.

Thanks for the backing Pina but I'm staying true to the Corinthian spirit as far as my tw@ttedness is concerned.
    @JaunePeril

They both shit in the woods and it's a shared hat
  • team47b
    Fancy a house swap team47b for a couple of weeks?. I can offer: Cosy log burner, lazy cats, lovely scenery, thick inbred locals, some whisky, homemade jam, light romantic rain showers breaking up the mist on the lawn adding to the puddles.

Sounds idylic, I'm up for it (you will be taking the kids won't you?).

Just let me know when the forecast says two weeks without rain and we will be over :roll:
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    Daily Mail is just for tw*ts by tw*ts. Used to read it until it caused me to catch d*ck cancer.