7 of 9

Comments

• Yes but 2mm is hardly a "significant margin". I bet the position of the freehub could differ by that on different models of hub.
    I'd have agree with this. I think I might have got more of a difference than this when I changed the cranks on my Jake from FSA to Shimano and there was definately enough variance between cog position to need re-indexing when I changed wheels. Probably 1mm or so.

Mike
  • Personally I was a fan of "UFO"

UFO2.jpg
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    7of9 caused many a blistered hand. Also it was her (Jeri Ryan the actress) publicised sex scandal with her husband that caused him (Jack Ryan) to drop out of the election race that allowed Obama to win the state of Illinois.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... ex-scandal
    http://uk.eonline.com/news/47694/jeri-r ... ub-scandal

There was a point to this thread... anyway...

The order of Trek-fitness:
    ALL THE ORION SLAVE GIRLS THAT HAVE EVER APPEARED ON THE SHOW
    Leeta
    7 of 9
    Jadzia Dax
    Diana Troi
    Yeoman Rand
    Christine Chapel
    Kira Nerys
    B'Elanna Torres
    Beverley Crusher
    Tasha Yar

Now that is out of my system (literally)... er.. ahem... carry on.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • DonDaddyD wrote:
    7of9 caused many a blistered hand. Also it was her (Jeri Ryan the actress) publicised sex scandal with her husband that caused him (Jack Ryan) to drop out of the election race that allowed Obama to win the state of Illinois.

Leeta
    7 of 9
    Jadzia Dax
    Diana Troi
    Yeoman Rand
    Christine Chapel
    Kira Nerys
    B'Elanna Torres
    Beverley Crusher
    Tasha Yar

Leeta? Leeta? She managed to look crossed-eyed most of the time.

You forgot the Vulcan chick from Star Trek Enterprise.

T'kiss, perchance T'Pol; ay, there's the rub.

Gnurk.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Leeta
    7 of 9
    Jadzia Dax
    Diana Troi
    Yeoman Rand
    Christine Chapel
    Kira Nerys
    B'Elanna Torres
    Beverley Crusher
    Tasha Yar

Leeta? Leeta? She managed to look crossed-eyed most of the time.

You forgot the Vulcan chick from Star Trek Enterprise.

T'kiss, perchance T'Pol; ay, there's the rub.

Gnurk.
    Enterprise wasn't really Star Trek... except for those episodes where they explained why the Klingons in The Original Series didn't have forehead ridges.

On the scale of hotness, Leeta could give me a sun tan.
    Leeta2371.jpg
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    Back on topic.

You can run 7 speeds with 8 speed freehub parts, just undo the retaining screws and split the cassette. I run two 7 speed bikes on new 8-10 speed hubs with the required 8 speed spacers and cassettes (I use old DA spacers as they are polished alloy). Simple and cheap.

Remember whatever spacers/sprockets you end up with, you'll need the corresponding shifter - if using 10 speed sprockets/spacers to get a 9 speed cassette, then you'll need a 10 speed shifter.
  • Personally I was a fan of "UFO"

UFO2.jpg

Me too.

GayEllis.jpg
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Leeta
    7 of 9
    Jadzia Dax
    Diana Troi
    Yeoman Rand
    Christine Chapel
    Kira Nerys
    B'Elanna Torres
    Beverley Crusher
    Tasha Yar

brooke satchewell when she was in beastmaster...

56725.jpg

hubba hubba

as you were gents
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • DonDaddyD
    Back when she was in Neighbours, for me, she was the fittest girl in the World. Second to Melissa Joan Hart - the girl that made me fancy girls.
    Food Chain number = 4

• mudcow007
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Melissa Joan Hart - the girl that made me fancy girls.

ahh sabrina, that brings back memories

what about katy hill off blue peter?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,767
    Anybody else thinking of Barbarella?
  • Veronese68 wrote:

We're all too young :wink:
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • veronese68
    Veronese68 wrote:

We're all too young :wink:
    Thought so.
  • mudcow007 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Anyone else wondering what DDD fancied before MJH?
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Holy Sh*t!!!

I just created the sci-fi babe thread! I have missed out on so much, my sci fi burd knowledge finishes at Barbarella.....Must check out at Beastmaster, sh*t title, hot girl, It makes sense to me!
  • veronese68
    mudcow007 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Comic book superheroes, male ones. Still does as far as I can tell. Girls are just an addition.
  • DonDaddyD
    edited December 2012
    mudcow007 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

My love for her...

I wrote this on another forum back in Jan 2011:
    When I think back, Melissa Joan Hart was my first proper real crush.

I mean honestly between 12-14yrs old I had some serious feelings for her and I know they were real because I wouldn't and couldn't let anyone know or cheapen those feelings.

Hell, she (Clarissa from Clarissa Explains it All) wore socks in the bed and too this day I still sometimes do. I even like it that my GF does. I remember my Mum telling me off for wearing socks to bed, I presume because I had worn them all day; bed socks were beyond my comprehension. I couldn't tell my Mum why, that I fancied Clarissa, but I still wore the socks even though I got into trouble. That was my dedication to the crush.

I put up car hub caps on my bedroom wall because Clarissa had them in her bedroom too.

When I went to America and went to the Universal Studios - the Nickleodeon set - I had a autograph book and everything, ready to meet her!

What? Back then I was young, about 13-14, I thought that was where they did the filming and I thought the actress was the same age as the on-screen character and not 6yrs older than me. I found out her age years later, only to develop a 'thing' for (slightly) 'older women'...

She wasn't there at the studio. :cry: I was destoryed inside.

To this day I remember the promise I made myself - "that one day we'll meet" - as I looked down at America from the window of the plane flying back to London. It was so perfectly tragic it could have been a teen film.

And that I can so vividly remember it all reminds me how much I absolutely love that girl. I can remember that crush and its feelings more than some of my ex-girlfriends.

She was the girl that made me like girls.

And... on the same forum:
    Such a playful face, intense eyes and an evergreen smile. Angelic even. It's a natural beauty, and knowing that makes her more attractive and I like her more so because of it. It's a self sustaining cycle, I like you because your naturally beautiful because your naturally beautiful I like you, more.

Things like quantum physics make me feel secure in knowing that there is a reality out there where she and I are together and happily in love.
    Food Chain number = 4

• gtvlusso wrote:
    Holy Sh*t!!!

I just created the sci-fi babe thread! I have missed out on so much, my sci fi burd knowledge finishes at Barbarella.....Must check out at Breastmaster, sh*t title, hot girl, It makes sense to me!

That any better ^^^^^^
  • gtvlusso wrote:
    For those of you who are....well, nerds; 7 of 9 would mean a night alone with the sci fi channel on.....

Stopped reading right there.

Did I miss anything interesting in the rest of the post?

No. I skipped the rest, pausing briefly to look at some cyber-honey.
    Steel Blue Fixed - Orange Backpack Cover

How do i get a link to a photo in here?!

Fixeh
  • gtvlusso
    @DDD - Is there a picture of this delightful strumpet in her prime? :shock:
  • mudcow007
    gtvlusso wrote:

enjoy

melissa-joan-hart-mitt-romney.jpg
  • gtvlusso
    There is coffee everywhere......its on my khakis, my shoes, my keyboard....everywhere - even my phone took a hit.....people in the office are sitting here wondering why I am giggling like a girl with coffee dripping around me - Thanks god it is only me and one other guy in my area of the office today. :oops:

Damn it, DDD was right - Chapeau DDD, I have learned something with this thread, fettling with bikes is fricking pointless...
  • DonDaddyD
    Nah the pic above is too - FHM IMO.

I like the natural pictures of Melissa, the ones that (pretend to) suggest "this was the day you and your wife went out to...."

Example:
    220px-Melissa-joan-hart-portrait.jpg
    http://www.topnews.in/files/images/Meli ... -Hart1.jpg

Damn that alternate reality me... She's on my Twitter.
    Food Chain number = 4

• cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    Wow. Please someone send her the transcript of this thread. I hear a court order coming!
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • DonDaddyD
    Also Vala Mal Doran (Claudia Black from Star Gate)

Vala%20Mal%20Doran.png

Like 'Tory women you would but shouldn't'; she fills my mostly evil (now good) alien chick you really absolutely shouldn't (because she will knife you in the back and destroy your planet) but would (because she's a fit alien and your probably gonna die anyway) category...
    Food Chain number = 4

• mudcow007
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Loads of stuff about MJH

Dude that was border line obsession!!

Back to sci-fi chicks

i always had a think for Kochanski in Red Dwarf,

chloe_7.jpg

granted not the best pic of her as she looks more like a horse then the super siren she once was....but still "would"
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    Ah, Chloe Frazer in Uncharted 2/3
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • mudcow007 wrote:
    gtvlusso wrote:

enjoy

When the hell did THAT happen???? :shock:

I thought DDD was being a bit pervy, 'cos I remember some young teen thing giggling lots in whatever that show was.

That was a serious WTF moment.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 wrote:
    gtvlusso wrote:

enjoy

When the hell did THAT happen???? :shock:

I thought DDD was being a bit pervy, 'cos I remember some young teen thing giggling lots in whatever that show was.

That was a serious WTF moment.

from a FHM shoot i think, ages an ages ages ago mind....
  • DonDaddyD
    If I had a superpower it would be 'The ability to see the potential in others'.
    Food Chain number = 4