Ibis Mojo HD140 build

13»

Comments

• Dick Scruttock
    Dick Scruttock Posts: 2,533
    Been a bit of a lazy sod recently. A combination of a car accident that was not my fault and all the ongoing PITA with that has filled a lot of my time, the realisation that riding on my own is not all that and the bad snow last month put pay to any riding at all. Today however I went out with my friend and had a great ride. Only a quick 7 mile loop locally but the trails are all nice and it was great to get out again. Think I might do the same route again tomorrow, the love is back in a big way and the HD is just sublime :D

P1030367.jpg
    P1030371.jpg
  • Dick Scruttock
    Best bike I have ever owned by a country mile, set a KOM and a load of personal bests on her tonight. Descends like a boss, soooo much better than the Blur Ltc.
  • Dick Scruttock
    Had to happen eventually but after the beasting it got last night when I washed it this morning the rear rim is out of true and has a nice ding in it. Guess its time to think about having some flows laced onto the 240's then.
  • Dick Scruttock
    Re-built wheels, DT 240S hubs laced onto ZTR Flow EX rims with DT competition spokes and brass nipples this time. Should be a little bit stronger than the ZTR Crest rims with DT super comp spokes and alloy nipples.
    IMG_2649.jpg
    IMG_2651.jpg
  • Looks good. Been busy this week so can't wait to get back out on the bike.

Looks like a great project. Certainly more use than a high powered Nova 8)