Contador Interview

13»

Comments

• Did my photo post? I can't see it.

And ddraver, where did you get that? It's from my private collection.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    No I can't see it either

@LBS - he's flounced many times before, he ll be back!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    So has FF flounced then? Shame, he was alright as long as AC didn't get mentioned.

FF doesn't flounce. He leaves, with panache ;)
  • ddraver wrote:
    No I can't see it either

Amended to a link so you can all marvel at my prowess
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    ddraver wrote:
    No I can't see it either

Blocked at work ;)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • ddraver wrote:
    No I can't see it either

A heavyweight indeed. You obviously know how to suffer....or did you have trapped wind that day!!
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,511
    I just can't be liking this wheelsucking clen-goat
    disgruntledgoat (a character with suspicious past associations) has long been the subject of doping allegations from the Twitter Taliban, and he has now been accused of not doing his fair share of work on the front of a breakaway.

4291973913_01253453bf.jpg
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,511
    greasescotsman is starting to attract suspicion after a photographer caught an unguarded shot of him taking his shirt off. In response, greasedscotsman is quoted as saying "I've always had big muscles, ask anyone in my family"

The_Greased_Scotsman.jpg
  • I don't have to defend myself from thse wild slurs. My definition of "Belgian Mix" and yours clearly differ wildly.

c*nts.

[stomps off in huff]

@gietvangent
  • I just need to know if anyone has any grease?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9_jIa2WADc
  • BR 1979
    BR 1979 Posts: 296
    So has FF flounced then? Shame, he was alright as long as AC didn't get mentioned.

FF doesn't flounce. He leaves, with panache ;)
    That's French for shandy, isn't it? :D
  • TMR
    BR 1979 wrote:
    That's French for shandy, isn't it? :D

Heh! FF drinks Guinness and is therefore nails IMHO :)
  • ju5t1n
    ju5t1n Posts: 2,028
    It always looks to me as if Contador is riding a bike that's too big for him. The opposite of Hushovd, who looks too tall for a 56cm...

dlsmr.jpg
    Bike too big

Thor_Hushovd_1671584i.jpg
    Bike too small
  • TMR
    Thor's S3 is so nice - wish you could still buy it :(
  • Not sure that's the greatest photo for Hushovd as he's leaning towards the camera. Looks OK in this photo.

ervelos3ushovd17.jpg?size=800x800
  • mike6
    mike6 Posts: 1,199
    Do you admire all the fans who still support Armstrong?

If they support him for the same reasons that I still support and greatly admire Big George, accepting his weaknesses and bad decisions then yes. If they have their heads buried in the sand about how his performances were achieved, then no.

To forgive is human.

"Weaknesses and bad decisions" I love that media speak. These guys took drugs and cheated and, did there utmost to avoid detection. Lied, manipulated and bullied there way to big contracts and lots of money.
    If they had not been outed they would still be seen, by some, as other worldly heroes.
    Dont try and dress these cheats up as simply "making mistakes". They would probably argue the only mistake they made was getting caught.