Talking of Big Girls!

2»

Comments

• I have just been back to the UK and was shocked how run down the place looked from a few years ago. Admittedly I did go to a run down part of Essex but jesus everywhere looked so scruffy and seen into it was sad. To think I will move back there one day is not a nice feeling. I didnt notice how big the women were but I did notice on a trip around a shopping centre how every bloke under 16 seems to dress like the twats from the Only Way Is Essex, all combover hair and Polo shirts 3 sizes too small and trousers one size too short. WTF is that all about? I was so dumbfounded I stoon next to one in the lift and said "what your wearing, Is it fashion?" And he looked and me like I was from another planet? Maybe I am.
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    I have just been back to the UK and was shocked how run down the place looked from a few years ago. Admittedly I did go to a run down part of Essex but jesus everywhere looked so scruffy and seen into it was sad. To think I will move back there one day is not a nice feeling. I didnt notice how big the women were but I did notice on a trip around a shopping centre how every bloke under 16 seems to dress like the twats from the Only Way Is Essex, all combover hair and Polo shirts 3 sizes too small and trousers one size too short. WTF is that all about? I was so dumbfounded I stoon next to one in the lift and said "what your wearing, Is it fashion?" And he looked and me like I was from another planet? Maybe I am.
    exactly, I get the same depressing feeling when I go back - you should just go people watching in Bluewater, with few exceptions its like an underclass army on the move. But what staggers me is that the youff of today actually want to dress like that!
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Akirasho wrote:
    ... But sometimes, you're just fat... PERIOD.
    Aye. I've heard that water retention can be bad at that time. :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    prawny wrote:
    Here's me earlier this week

409223_10152245259425608_1711683429_n.jpg

I'm feckin starvin :(

probably so skinny because it was hard to find work after you finished doctor who.
  • nicklouse wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    where was this? Middlesbrough?

ERE BETTA NOT BE TORKIN ABOUT OUR LASS

NA YOR MUM.

that would be one and the same then :wink:
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    ethanhayes wrote:
    size 18 - 20 is sexy, its all in the personality....and bad disco lighting.

you can't say tubster here is not sexy

nigella_lawson_1.jpg

I can see an arm, but what is that strapped up in the seat-belt?