Road Team -riders wanted

2»

Comments

• antooony
    antooony Posts: 177
    Ah ridden with one of the new riders in your new team many times, last time around 2 weeks ago, Adam Cotterell, good strong rider.
  • DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    giantarmy wrote:
    Thanks for all your words of support. Team line up finalised. AW cycles do support a heap of junior riders both on the road and track, so they don't take all the talent from the region, they assist it. Here's a link to the team news :-

http://t.co/2cprUX0f

Good luck. James Wilson was in my team last year (Supernova Cycles) he's a great rider.
  • oldwelshman
    oldwelshman Posts: 4,733
    giantarmy wrote:
    Mart you should have got a few more oldies other than you and Trev to beat the welsh bush babes ;-)

Is that 'young' Davie??
    Yep :-) went to te the track last week, first session for a while, surprising how much leg speed you loose in small time!! We need a velodrome closer to us lol
  • DavidJB wrote:
    giantarmy wrote:
    Thanks for all your words of support. Team line up finalised. AW cycles do support a heap of junior riders both on the road and track, so they don't take all the talent from the region, they assist it. Here's a link to the team news :-

http://t.co/2cprUX0f

Good luck. James Wilson was in my team last year (Supernova Cycles) he's a great rider.

Thanks, I know! :D
  • FransJacques
    FransJacques Posts: 2,148
    I don't see *any* female names on the line-up. What gives?

PMR@cing does a good job attracting women. Just sayin....
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.
  • giantarmy wrote:
    Mart you should have got a few more oldies other than you and Trev to beat the welsh bush babes ;-)

Is that 'young' Davie??
    Yep :-) went to te the track last week, first session for a while, surprising how much leg speed you loose in small time!! We need a velodrome closer to us lol

I went to Vets session last night, blew cobwebs out thats for sure!
  • where is this team based
  • south/south east