Friday Thread - Celebrity Coach Crash

2»

Comments

• The late Mr Coren's offspring. Yes he was witty and all that. How come you are in the 'medja'?
    'fool'
  • It seems a lot of people have got famous after doing a sex tape. Have to see if Mrs. H. is up for it.
    Sketchley wrote:
    Alan Titchmarsh would get my vote.....

:shock:
    Trying to get the image of a Titchmarsh Sex Tape out of my brain, may scrub it with bleach.
    '12 CAAD 8 Tiagra
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    None of the above - no matter how annoying and talentless they are. All they are doing is making money easily and most people would do the same if they had the opportunity.

I would fill the coach up with the pathetic feeble minded journalists and media publishers who cause these people to be famous in the first place. And then I'd add in all the people who read this stuff as it is their fault too. It would have to be a big coach..........
    Faster than a tent.......
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    The Kardashians is one of the most watched progs in the US.

Earns millions and millions.

You lot don't like them because you think you're above them and that they appeal to the lowest common denominator, of which you aren't one ;).
  • Has anyone mentioned McQuaid and Verbruggen yet?
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,336
    There seems to be a bit of a Radio 2 thread running through this, err, thread.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • mouth
    mouth Posts: 1,195
    Can't believe Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair haven't come up yet.

If I could chose only one though it'd have to be Sidney Crosby. Whingeing pussyhole.
    The only disability in life is a poor attitude.
  • merkin
    merkin Posts: 452
    The entire itv line up on Saturday/ Sunday evening. If just the one then the short arsed trouser monkey Cowell
  • Greg T
    Greg T Posts: 3,266
    It seems a lot of people have got famous after doing a sex tape.

I can tell you that not EVERYONE gets famous. I personally made "Bone-on the Barbarian" as a very low budget homage, in my garden, wearing my belt around my head and a fizik seat post grommet as a c0ck ring.

Must have sent it to hundreds of people and yet all I got was a couple of restraining orders
    Have to see if Mrs. H. is up for it.

She asked my to not send it to you - she was - VERY
    Fixed gear for wet weather / hairy roadie for posing in the sun.

What would Thora Hurd do?
  • SimonAH wrote:
    Every single one of them who is famous 'for being famous' and otherwise untalented.

What is truly frightening is that this is the ambition for a huge percentage of our kids - to be famous. Not to be a famous for *insert achievement here* but to be famous. Makes me retch.

You would love a film called God Bless America :lol:

MV5BMTQwMTc1MzA4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQwMTgzNw@@._V1._SY317_.jpg