What did I do wrong?

2»

Comments

• alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    greentea wrote:
    Sprool wrote:
    blimey that sounds a bit sensationalist and alarmist!
    Some days you just have less energy, its related to so many things; mental, diet, sleep, physical, fatigue - I'd not rush off the get a heart exam, I'd rest a day and try it again, see how you get on.
    I mean, honestly, are you set to check into hospital for an ECG and tell them you were worried you didn't manage to cycle last week's route so quick?

Actually i was ripping the pjss out of the OP, its a f* cking stupid post. He basically answers his own question.."what have i done wrong?.i mean i only ate half a pig...half a loaf of bread and a bucket load of tea..why am i getting these stomach pains when cycling ten minutes later?"

Some people just f* ck me off with their stupidity, this is nothing more than attention seeking. Its pretty bleedin obvious what the stomach pains are isnt it?

Its like me saying "oh my....whats wrong...i went out for a ride and my heart was thumping, really hurting and beating faster than its ever done, i dont understand it...i only had a triple-heart bypass last night, do you think it could be that?"

I mean, FFS!!!! COME ON!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

how have you managed 176 posts without being banned?
  • Greentea - Your an agry dude aren't you?, chill out ffs. Why are you in the beginners section anyway? shouldn't you be taking your 22 years experience up the alpe d'huez or something? - Stop being a bell end

Regarding the OP though - I have been out on my local loop early mornings without breakfast a few times and managed fine. It's only for just over an hour though and last week i put in a couple of big efforts and felt a bit funny towards the end so i'd advise if you go without brekkie make sure you have something on you just in case and for no more than an hour!!
  • teulk
    teulk Posts: 557
    It always amazes me at the hostility and sarcasm on forums. Forums are a tool for information sharing so why on earth people can't just answer the questions regardless of how many times they have been asked or silly they may seem. When people are ridiculed for asking questions it makes them less likely to ask advice in the future. So what if the answer can be found in the FAQ's - just answer the question / give advice and help. If you don't want to help then don't answer !
    Boardman Team 09 HT
    Orbea Aqua TTG CT 2010
    Specialized Secteur Elite 2011
  • Mikey41
    Mikey41 Posts: 690
    wilo13 wrote:
    Also try not to have too much milk with your cereal as milk is full of slow digesting proteins (Have a pint of milk for breakfast and go for a ride and I bet you will regret it).
    Ah! Best not to make porridge with a lot of milk either then. I would not have thought of that one. Thanks.
    Giant Defy 2 (2012)
    Giant Defy Advanced 2 (2013)
    Giant Revel 1 Ltd (2013)
    Strava