I will hunt you down and grind your nuts for espresso

13»

Comments

• Sorry to hear your bad news vermin and pangolin. Think you both need to get yourselves a decent D-lock...

.... so you have something suitable to hit the respective thieves (and ex-friend) with.

Hope you get them back.
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    pangolin wrote:
    So I lent a friend my ss a couple of months ago. Saw the awful cable lock he had bought and told him to get something better or it would be nicked. He didn't. It got stolen yesterday.

FFS.

Presumably he's giving you the cash for it.
  • kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003
    pangolin wrote:
    So I lent a friend my ss a couple of months ago. Saw the awful cable lock he had bought and told him to get something better or it would be nicked. He didn't. It got stolen yesterday.

FFS.
    Presumably you now have one less friend.
  • pangolin
    pangolin Posts: 6,632
    Hah - still a friend, annoying though!! Yeah Rick he is replacing it.
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • A mate had similar, police showed fcuk all notice of it on gum tree, he met the scrotes outside his local supermarket then did a runner with his own bike!
    If I know you, and I like you, you can borrow my bike box for £30 a week. PM for details.
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    came back yesterday from a weekend in Edinburgh

as we are walking down Princes Street 2 scroats walk up to a scabby mountain bike. the bike is locked with one of them plastic covered chains from the pound shop, he grabs the chain, puts his foot on the frame of the bike an is gone in about 30 seconds, it happened to fast to grab the kids (about 14yrs old)
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • Ian.B
    Ian.B Posts: 732
    Sorry to hear that.

But if you were ever to invite me round for coffee, I might politely decline.

Possible replacement here from Epic Cycles? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cannondale-SuperSix-Evo-Custom-2012-Road-Bike-size-56cm-Super-Six-Evo-/290801027446?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item43b5178976