Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    prawny wrote:
    a2hgo wrote:
    Ha, you're right.

Any good at £600?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kona-Stinky-D ... 4608df4fec

Why why why did you have to post that. I want a DH bike and that one is my size and about 4 miles from my house. (goes to smash the kids piggy banks :x )

Forget the kids piggies, down the back of the sofa is where the serious money is at!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,440
    Tru dat,we've got a recliner, there's all sorts down the back of this bad boy!
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • LJ.
    LJ. Posts: 149
    a2hgo wrote:
    You should look on ebay and at the completed listings , newer models better condition going for a lot less money than that
  • a2hgo
    a2hgo Posts: 56
    I did check completed listings. Trouble is finding a small one. Been offered one for £550 but its a 06/07 model and too big.
  • Chalky76
    Chalky76 Posts: 260
    Two of my mates have 2nd hand stinky's about that price range and they love them, they are both riding better and until they can get something more expensive (and no doubt lighter) they will keep thrashing the seemingly bombproof stinky's! Get one!
    ride your bike like a kid whilst you still can

Transition Blindside = http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceychalk/5335403095/
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    As an 09, value is VERY dependant on condition, from the photo's that one on PB looks in pretty good condition for a DH and comes with 2 different shocks, I wouldn't rule it out!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.