Strictly Pendleton. Spoiler

13»

Comments

• Disclaimer: I do not watch this garbage.
    Aww, it's great telly :)

You just have to switch off your critical faculties for a bit*. Not such a hardship (well, until the celebs that are a lot too short for their weight come on that is - some things just shouldn't be allowed :) )
    ___
    * if the judges can do it, no reason the viewers can't
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    Disclaimer: I do not watch this garbage.

...You just have to switch off your critical faculties for a bit*...

What and end up in a mess on the coach dribbling and sitting in my own pi$$ and sh1t ?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • mattshrops
    mattshrops Posts: 1,134
    Disclaimer: I do not watch this garbage.

...You just have to switch off your critical faculties for a bit*...

What and end up in a mess on the coach dribbling and sitting in my own pi$$ and sh1t ?

Usual saturday night for you then?
    Death or Glory- Just another Story
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,162
    Showed her true colours this week - hissy fit and walking out of training when she didn't get her own way. I'm surprised her partner wasn't calling for Steve Peters! Crap dance in the end too.
  • Pross wrote:
    Showed her true colours this week - hissy fit and walking out of training when she didn't get her own way. I'm surprised her partner wasn't calling for Steve Peters! Crap dance in the end too.

Good outfit though. Check out those thighs! :shock:

article-2227606-15D517E7000005DC-819_634x653.jpg
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,162
    Doesn't fill the top out as well as Kristina Rihanoff would have though (or Kimberly Walsh for that matter). Was very disappointed that she managed to avoid the dance off.
  • Very wooden. She's a reasonably attractive girl but not very sexy. She needs to loosen up a little a realise it isn't the Olympics. Someone should take her out to get hammered and go clubbing. I'm still blaming her dad for her basket caseness.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Someone should take her out to get hammered and go clubbing.

Didn't she say something about not having been drunk in the little interview after they had danced?
  • Pross wrote:
    Doesn't fill the top out as well as Kristina Rihanoff would have though (or Kimberly Walsh for that matter).

Who cares! She could crush a man's skull between those thighs...
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Sad times each year when Ola gets voted off :cry:
  • Pross wrote:
    Doesn't fill the top out as well as Kristina Rihanoff would have though (or Kimberly Walsh for that matter). Was very disappointed that she managed to avoid the dance off.

On account of not having had her chest stuffed with silicon just yet one suspects.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • One of the guys on last Saturday's ride out told me candidly that he "f**king loves Strictly,but don't tell anyone". We spent the next 20 mins or so discussing our favourite dances, in worrying detail. We both agreed that Victoria only has a couple of weeks left in the competition, unless she cheers up a bit and stops being a moody cow!
  • One of the guys on last Saturday's ride out told me candidly that he "f**king loves Strictly,but don't tell anyone". We spent the next 20 mins or so discussing our favourite dances, in worrying detail. We both agreed that Victoria only has a couple of weeks left in the competition, unless she cheers up a bit and stops being a moody cow!

I agree and I'm also starting to suspect that she may be a crap sh@g. She really needs to get down and dirty.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • In the Daily Telegraph this morning(Sat.) she is moaning again......
    She should have been the only athlete in Strictly????????
    Putting that gymnast in was wrong.

I had great respect for her ............. But this year she has lost a lot of my respect.
  • Does anyone here actually know VP by any chance? Someone really needs to tell her that she'd do better with a couple of small glasses of wine in her shortly before she goes on.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Does anyone here actually know VP by any chance? Someone really needs to tell her that she'd do better with a couple of small glasses of wine in her shortly before she goes on.

If Yossie was here,he'd fix that quote for you.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • nevman wrote:
    Does anyone here actually know VP by any chance? Someone really needs to tell her that she'd do better with a couple of small glasses of wine in her shortly before she goes on.

If Yossie was here,he'd fix that quote for you.
    Before my time, I'm afraid :D Though I can think of a couple of possibilities...