Comments

• Open plans not all its cracked up to be is it :oops:

You have open plan toilets?
  • Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    oh yes and unisex too. Its very progressive :lol:
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,233
    At last! A subject I know a little about...
    In my extensive scientific research, most men who have worked in a place of employment for over 6 months have had a WW; the main reason why most women in the survey said that they haven't indulged (and this admission usually only comes out in the pub) is the poor state of cleanliness of the toilets. Apparently, some incence, mood lighting and scatter cushions might have made the difference.
    In one office, there was an interesting development, where there had been a "gentleman's agreement" to not use the nearest (unisex) WC for a WW: this, however, meant that if they were seen venturing further a field once in a while to use the facilities, everybody would suspect what they were up to, so everyone started always using more remote toilets as a smoke screen. This then meant that the nearest one stayed totally clean and started attracting mostly women from other parts of the office... amidst much speculation!

Apparently, some people claim, work is too busy/stressful to contemplate such matters. Ironically, it is these people who might benefit most from... I think you know where I'm heading with this?

Are we still in Pro Race?
  • COMMENT FROM VINCENT

"Vincent said: “ Sadly, Victoria is not a very positive person in general. When I first met her I said, “Bella, congratulations, you were amazing, you made me cry.” Can you believe how she responded? She said, “No I’m not, I’m rubbish!” I couldn’t believe my ears. I mean, darling, you are the best in the world… at cycling."

i have a gaukish morbid interest in this :shock:

She needs to manage and nurture her inner chimp :roll:
  • Vino'sGhost
    COMMENT FROM VINCENT

"Vincent said: “ Sadly, Victoria is not a very positive person in general. When I first met her I said, “Bella, congratulations, you were amazing, you made me cry.” Can you believe how she responded? She said, “No I’m not, I’m rubbish!” I couldn’t believe my ears. I mean, darling, you are the best in the world… at cycling."

i have a gaukish morbid interest in this :shock:

She needs to manage and nurture her inner chimp :roll:

And choose her toilet carefully
  • Vino'sGhost
    And in lighter news, there's a dance competition and our gold medal winner did rather better than the week before.

Thank goodness :)
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,737
    At one point, probably after she's been eliminated, she'll realise strictly is about them having fun and dancing as best they can, rather than about winning it...

Those who get that inevitably do much better, both in scores from the judges and especially in the public vote.
  • Drumlin
    Drumlin Posts: 120
    I'm surprised that she's got time to learn even half her steps what with all the other stuff she's doing at the moment - book signings, personal appearances, endless photo shoots.

A shame about yesterday's elimination, yes his dancing skills weren't the best but I was hoping that the public were going to keep him in for a few weeks anyway.
    Would welcome company for Sat rides west/south of Edinburgh, up to 3 hrs, 16mph ish. Please PM me if interested/able to help.
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    OCDuPalais wrote:
    At last! A subject I know a little about...
    In my extensive scientific research, most men who have worked in a place of employment for over 6 months have had a WW; the main reason why most women in the survey said that they haven't indulged (and this admission usually only comes out in the pub) is the poor state of cleanliness of the toilets. Apparently, some incence, mood lighting and scatter cushions might have made the difference.
    In one office, there was an interesting development, where there had been a "gentleman's agreement" to not use the nearest (unisex) WC for a WW: this, however, meant that if they were seen venturing further a field once in a while to use the facilities, everybody would suspect what they were up to, so everyone started always using more remote toilets as a smoke screen. This then meant that the nearest one stayed totally clean and started attracting mostly women from other parts of the office... amidst much speculation!

Apparently, some people claim, work is too busy/stressful to contemplate such matters. Ironically, it is these people who might benefit most from... I think you know where I'm heading with this?

Are we still in Pro Race?

:lol: Just spluttered Coffee on desk.
  • symo
    symo Posts: 1,743
    This thread sucks without pics.
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    we are the proud, the few, Descendents.

Panama - finally putting a nail in the economic theory of the trickle down effect.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,588
    symo wrote:

I'm sure OCDupalais will oblige you with some 'WW' photos from the hidden cameras if you are minded that way!
  • Nick Fitt
    Nick Fitt Posts: 381
    symo wrote:

Pendelton_04_1597115a.jpg

Victoria+Pendleton
  • And in lighter news, there's a dance competition and our gold medal winner did rather better than the week before.

Thank goodness :)
    Foxtrot is dancing's version of sprints though.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,588
    Surely that's the quickstep?
  • Trev The Rev
    Trev The Rev Posts: 1,040
    edited October 2012
    Bad taste comment to follow, do not read if easily offended.

Has she cut herself yet?
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,157

Has she cut her self yet?
    Out of interest, on what level where you pitching that post? What was the decision process that lead you to think it was a worthwhile contribution?
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Trev The Rev
    RichN95 wrote:

Has she cut herself yet?
    Out of interest, on what level where you pitching that post? What was the decision process that lead you to think it was a worthwhile contribution?

It is fair comment because she introduced the subject of self harm by drawing attention to here own self harming in her book.

I don't have to explain my decision process to you.
  • Pross wrote:
    Surely that's the quickstep?

Omega Pharma Quick Step is the full title!
  • oneof1982
    oneof1982 Posts: 703
    Trev the Rev. I am not going to quote your comment as it was so off the scale. You need to think about this.
  • RichN95 wrote:

Has she cut her self yet?
    Can't help thinking that Rule 43 is appropriate here.
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • rick_chasey
    I bet most of you wouldn't be making the joke if it was about a guy.
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Why is this even in "Pro Race" in the first place?
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • rick_chasey
    LangerDan wrote:
    Why is this even in "Pro Race" in the first place?

Alright, alright. I get the message.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Ahh another of Trev's offerings that quickly went full metal retard.
  • Trev The Rev

Is mental retard politically correct?
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    Nick Fitt wrote:
    symo wrote:

Pendelton_04_1597115a.jpg

Victoria+Pendleton

Anybody else look at those thighs and have the word "walnuts" go through heir mind?

The older I get, the better I was.

• t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265

Is mental retard politically correct?
    Depends on how good your reading is
  • At one point, probably after she's been eliminated, she'll realise strictly is about them having fun and dancing as best they can, rather than about winning it...

Those who get that inevitably do much better, both in scores from the judges and especially in the public vote.

I agree but it must be hard to turn off the competitive nature that made you a world champion and Olympic champion just like that.

Would be nice to see her enjoying it though..
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    RichN95 wrote:
    I like how when you get a flash of her thighs you can still tell she's a cyclist :)
    You want to get a hockey player on there. Thighs like heffalumps.

Disclaimer: I do not watch this garbage.

There is no way you can mention thighs like heffalumps (spot the Winnie the poo fan) without mentioning Claire Baldings, surely they set the standard ?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Vino'sGhost
    Last weeks was surprisingly good. and she looked hot in a goth/vamp cross way.

Cant work out how to pinch pics and post them :roll: