Making Babies and inducing labour a special way

Kieran_Burns
Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
edited October 2012 in Commuting chat
So, one of the girls at work is HUGELY pregnant. So much so that she can point to things with her belly button and I'm trying to convince her to fake premature labour to scare the sh*t out of everyone in the office.

Aaaaanyway - apparently at her ante-natal class the woman taking the course explained that good way to induce labour is to give the bloke a blow job. Something to do with the hormones released during the act, like that's important.

This information was met with joy and mutual high-fives by all the men and "Yeah right, in your dreams pal." looks off all the women.

Any expectant Fathers like to test this theory?
Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
2011 Trek Madone 4.5
2012 Felt F65X
Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter

Comments

• I don't think the method of application is all that important.
  • Any expectant Fathers like to test this theory?

I am sure many would like to test it.

The apposite question is who can.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    there are loads of things that can supposedly bring on labour a few are blow jobs an even green tea..so im told

i got all excited an told this to my mrs, her response was "have a wink* in a mug of tea then"

*i = a
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    There's a Michael McIntyre sketch on this whole topic as both curry & full-on sex are supposed to induce labour.

(I think the addition of a curry has rather given away the fact that men put these "facts" "out there" :wink: )
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Kieran_Burns
    Apparently there's also a great method of massage that involves the thumb and the perineum.

The thumb is used as a locator.....
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Bouncing her down a country lane in a Series II Land Rover worked for #2. It was something we could both enjoy.
  • estampida
    estampida Posts: 1,008
    old school advise to get the baby on way was

hot curry, hot bath and hot sex

and at that stage anal is a defo.....
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    edited October 2012
    This thread really is about what the title suggets it is about. Impressive.

I had to look twice at the title, even then when I opened the thread I thought where's this going to go, probably another helmet debate [I'll get my coat]. Yet, it really is about this.

So who wants to admit that their wife gives them a shinners... tee hee hee.... school boy fun.

ANYWAY, according to the midwife who did a S&S (stretch and sweep) on Ms DDD when she was late with DDDjr there is an enzyme in semen that can bring on labour. This is why sex is recommended.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Prostaglandins. I think.
  • DonDaddyD
    estampida wrote:
    and at that stage anal is a defo.....
    631653_show_default.png

As for curry, no women should give birth with curry in the belly.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    This thread really is about what the title suggets it is about. Impressive.

depends, if you are referring to the original title or not. the original title was deffo a biology fail.

[science teacher] you can't make babies by fellating your partner - even if you swallow, the digestive system and the reproductive system are not interconnected!! [/science teacher]
  • merkin
    merkin Posts: 452
    I heard that hot curry and sex are recommended for bringing on labour. Thought it made sense, as if someone started pushing THAT through my letterbox I would soon decide to leave my house.
    Mind you, Mrs Merkin wasn't best pleased when I started spooning a madras into her lady pod, said it burnt her wet bits. Maybe try a korma?
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    CiB wrote:
    Bouncing her down a country lane in a Series II Land Rover worked for #2. It was something we could both enjoy.

Was that the conception or birth or both? :lol:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    I really hope that a BJ is the answer as there is no way I am shagging the burping whalebeast that my wife has morphed into. They don't tell you in prenatal class about budgeting for prostitutes, oh no, I can tell you that.

Cribs and mobiles be damned, by the time I pay off the whore bill junior will be in college, and that's just another bloody expense.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • the_fuggler
    the_fuggler Posts: 1,228
    Nothing got Fugglet Mk1 moving. He wasn't going anywhere for anyone at any time.
    FCN 3 / 4
  • iclestu
    iclestu Posts: 503
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    ANYWAY, according to the midwife who did a S&S (stretch and sweep) on Ms DDD when she was late with DDDjr there is an enzyme in semen that can bring on labour. This is why sex is recommended.

hmmm - interesting.

So this thoery has foundation in science.

So, this enzyme.....

Its best taken orally, yes?

:D
    FCN 7: Dawes Galaxy Ultra 2012 - sofa-like comfort to eat up the miles

Reserve: 2010 Boardman CX Pro
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    iclestu wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

hmmm - interesting.

So, this enzyme.....

So you're f*cking not only with your child in the same room, but you're aiming your c*ck toward them and jizzing too?

Totally not cool man.
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    SimonAH wrote:
    ........the burping whalebeast that my wife has morphed into.

I think the term the ladies like to be used is 'glowing'?
  • Kieran_Burns
    ...wonders how much trouble he would get into by introducing using the word 'fellatio' in the title.

Maybe change it to: Done any fellating recently?
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
  • BigLee1
    BigLee1 Posts: 449
    I used to enjoy knocking one into my ex when she was up the duff :D she had to be on top or from behind! From what I remember we were having it until very soon before she dropped :D
  • DonDaddyD
    BigLee1 wrote:
    I used to enjoy knocking one into my ex when she was up the duff :D she had to be on top or from behind! From what I remember we were having it until very soon before she dropped :D
    Urgh!

Could you not feel the baby move. All kinds of wrong, all kinds!
    So you're f*cking not only with your child in the same room, but you're aiming your c*ck toward them and jizzing too?

Totally not cool man.
    Brings a new meaning to the word dickhead.
    Food Chain number = 4

• DonDaddyD
    edited October 2012
    SimonAH wrote:
    I really hope that a BJ is the answer as there is no way I am shagging the burping whalebeast that my wife has morphed into. They don't tell you in prenatal class about budgeting for prostitutes, oh no, I can tell you that.

Cribs and mobiles be damned, by the time I pay off the whore bill junior will be in college, and that's just another bloody expense.
    :shock:
    Food Chain number = 4

• BigLee1
    BigLee1 Posts: 449
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    BigLee1 wrote:
    Urgh!

Could you not feel the baby move. All kinds of wrong, all kinds!

nope, not at all! enjoyed a bit of boob leakage as well!! They were great to play with lol!!
  • andyb78
    andyb78 Posts: 156
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    SimonAH wrote:

Funnily enough, Simon's post has made me laugh more than anything for a while. That may be due to giving up smoking though.
    Road bike FCN 6

Hardtail Commuter FCN 11 (Apparently, but that may be due to the new beard...)
  • t4tomo
    t4tomo Posts: 2,643
    iclestu wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

hmmm - interesting.

So, this enzyme.....

Totally not cool man.

you need a biology lesson young man.

I get the enzyme thing, and have proved it in theory too, cant see how the BJ would work though, to use pain killing analogy, its more germolene than nurofen.
    Bianchi Infinito CV
    Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Ultegra
    Brompton S Type
    Carrera Vengeance Ultimate Ltd
    Gary Fisher Aquila '98
    Front half of a Viking Saratoga Tandem
  • DonDaddyD
    andyb78 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    SimonAH wrote:

Funnily enough, Simon's post has made me laugh more than anything for a while. That may be due to giving up smoking though.
    What has smoking got to do with it....?
    Food Chain number = 4

• pangolin
    pangolin Posts: 6,632
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    andyb78 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    SimonAH wrote:

What has smoking got to do with it....?

He's saying he hasn't had much of a sense of humour recently, but this made him laugh.
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • I can't understand the reluctance to be with a pregnant missus. The purest distillation of womanhood you could ever find. Thoroughly gorgeous and very sexy IMO.
  • DonDaddyD
    ^^Someone flicks to the preggers pages when he reads Razzle^^

Like cars entering the ASL. It is not for me.
    Food Chain number = 4